Scared child

Nishtha Dutt

My 5-year-old daughter is a very gentle child. She will do her class work impeccably because she is scared the teacher will scold or finish her food because she is worried that mamma will get angry. I want her to come out of this fear. please help.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi... you perhaps need to work on building her confidence that all is well and that it is okay to do,mistakes and no body will scold her. She needs gentle reassuring and not ridicule. Handle her with love and care.

Dear Nishita. Talk to her and assure her time and again that she should not be scared. Help her understand that it is important to finish her work properly but not due to fear of getting scolded at. Appreciate when she does something properly, reward her for being courageous and the like. 5 years old listen and understand when they are explained a situation. Your daughter will surely understand if your explain and reassure her time and again. Take care.

Hi Nishtha! Here is a link that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-handle-phobias-in-children/328

aggressive behaviour

my child is aggressive behaviour towards us. he is showing this attitude too of..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..

my son is 5 yrs. Nowadays he only wants..

he tells me to change his name to girls name. he doesn't go to play with boys...