Scared child

Nishtha Dutt

My 5-year-old daughter is a very gentle child. She will do her class work impeccably because she is scared the teacher will scold or finish her food because she is worried that mamma will get angry. I want her to come out of this fear. please help.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi... you perhaps need to work on building her confidence that all is well and that it is okay to do,mistakes and no body will scold her. She needs gentle reassuring and not ridicule. Handle her with love and care.

Dear Nishita. Talk to her and assure her time and again that she should not be scared. Help her understand that it is important to finish her work properly but not due to fear of getting scolded at. Appreciate when she does something properly, reward her for being courageous and the like. 5 years old listen and understand when they are explained a situation. Your daughter will surely understand if your explain and reassure her time and again. Take care.

Hi Nishtha! Here is a link that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-handle-phobias-in-children/328

My girl behaviour is changing

Hi. Due to problem with husband, my daughter is badly affected. She is having le..

Behaviour of

How to handle anger of my 5yr old son. He is very intelligent but sometime he ge..

stubborn child

my child every thing says no . not listening wht im saying. thy donot interac..

She is physically weak constipate usuall..

Relatd health n her behaviour

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

not interested in study.. don't want to..

he is not interested in study always want to go out with friends.

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..