Scared child

Nishtha Dutt

My 5-year-old daughter is a very gentle child. She will do her class work impeccably because she is scared the teacher will scold or finish her food because she is worried that mamma will get angry. I want her to come out of this fear. please help.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi... you perhaps need to work on building her confidence that all is well and that it is okay to do,mistakes and no body will scold her. She needs gentle reassuring and not ridicule. Handle her with love and care.

Dear Nishita. Talk to her and assure her time and again that she should not be scared. Help her understand that it is important to finish her work properly but not due to fear of getting scolded at. Appreciate when she does something properly, reward her for being courageous and the like. 5 years old listen and understand when they are explained a situation. Your daughter will surely understand if your explain and reassure her time and again. Take care.

Hi Nishtha! Here is a link that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-handle-phobias-in-children/328

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

behaviour

my child 4 yrs 10 months old reacts very strongly and aggressively when he's cal..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

easily felt bore

what can i do that they r always feeling bored

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

stammering

my son 3. 5 stammers sometimes while talking.. is it normal for kids or we need..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..