Scared child

Nishtha Dutt

My 5-year-old daughter is a very gentle child. She will do her class work impeccably because she is scared the teacher will scold or finish her food because she is worried that mamma will get angry. I want her to come out of this fear. please help.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi... you perhaps need to work on building her confidence that all is well and that it is okay to do,mistakes and no body will scold her. She needs gentle reassuring and not ridicule. Handle her with love and care.

Dear Nishita. Talk to her and assure her time and again that she should not be scared. Help her understand that it is important to finish her work properly but not due to fear of getting scolded at. Appreciate when she does something properly, reward her for being courageous and the like. 5 years old listen and understand when they are explained a situation. Your daughter will surely understand if your explain and reassure her time and again. Take care.

Hi Nishtha! Here is a link that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-handle-phobias-in-children/328

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..