School admission

HARISH JOSHI

Hello, Would you request you to please get the know for south delhi pre nursery school & also know about process admission date & fees structure of school , I am planning to join my son into Nursery for next academic year i. e. 2015-16 and looking for good schools near Chhattarpur Extension neer VasantKunj New Delhi-110074 Regards Harish Joshi 9899631430

• 1

Helpdesk

Hi Harish Joshi, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a link to nursery admissions page which may help you - http://www.parentune.com/Nursery-Admissions

select school

can anyone suggest me the best schools in Whitefield....

speaking​ problem

my child is 1 year 8 month. but she don't speak any word. can u tell me what sho..

what you do when your child returns from..

welcome them!! hmm right !! like you welcome any lovely guest coming to your pl..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

school admission

my daughter is 2. 10 yrs old.. is she eligible for LKG this year..

1 yr 4 months

1 yr 4 months

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..