School admission

HARISH JOSHI

Hello, Would you request you to please get the know for south delhi pre nursery school & also know about process admission date & fees structure of school , I am planning to join my son into Nursery for next academic year i. e. 2015-16 and looking for good schools near Chhattarpur Extension neer VasantKunj New Delhi-110074 Regards Harish Joshi 9899631430

• 1

Helpdesk

Hi Harish Joshi, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a link to nursery admissions page which may help you - http://www.parentune.com/Nursery-Admissions

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

Education

Not replying to questions. Hi, My son is 3 years old and he has been going t..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

how to give writing practice .

Now he is asking more question I reply to him and again and again he replying..