School admission

HARISH JOSHI

Hello, Would you request you to please get the know for south delhi pre nursery school & also know about process admission date & fees structure of school , I am planning to join my son into Nursery for next academic year i. e. 2015-16 and looking for good schools near Chhattarpur Extension neer VasantKunj New Delhi-110074 Regards Harish Joshi 9899631430

• 1

Helpdesk

Hi Harish Joshi, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a link to nursery admissions page which may help you - http://www.parentune.com/Nursery-Admissions

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

when he is talk

talking

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

school admission

my daughter is 2. 10 yrs old.. is she eligible for LKG this year..

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

playgroup suggestions

Want to know if play group are good for my son Who is 1 year 6'months

health and wellness

child education

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..