School admission

HARISH JOSHI

Hello, Would you request you to please get the know for south delhi pre nursery school & also know about process admission date & fees structure of school , I am planning to join my son into Nursery for next academic year i. e. 2015-16 and looking for good schools near Chhattarpur Extension neer VasantKunj New Delhi-110074 Regards Harish Joshi 9899631430

• 1

Helpdesk

Hi Harish Joshi, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a link to nursery admissions page which may help you - http://www.parentune.com/Nursery-Admissions

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school