School Opening - Pushed

Praveen Premkumar

Jul 02, 2012

Now that the schools will reopen only on July 9th, I am sure the chidren would now be trying to make the best out of the last one week...   In my society, i did see a few kids hit the pool in the morning itself.. what have you all witnessed?

• 1

you know what i actually saw a lot of kids disappointed .... in my society i actually heard kids getting all worked up cos now they just want to go back to school... they are actually bored and want their friends... and the school life and get away from being stuck indoors .... i don't know if this is reverse psychology or what but it seems to work :-) ... My own kid who is 6 , wants to know every morning " How many days left for the school to open " ....

Remedy for sore nipples

Can anyone tell me remedies for sore nipples?

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

anger

anger is main problem in children nd parents also

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..