school selection

DIPTI VAIBHAV JADHAV

what factor should consider while selecting the school

Hi dipti! Carol has given some great inputs. I would also suggest to speak to a few parents whose child is already going to the school, there's nothing like a first hand feedback from a parent whose child is already going to the school. Also, look for a clear feedback policy in the school, in fact insist on understanding so as to how do they solicit parents' inputs/feedback and how do they process and act on it.

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

My child is very frickle

He is less interested in study

comfortable with other kids

my daughter is not comfortable with other kids... after sometime... she started..