school selection

DIPTI VAIBHAV JADHAV

what factor should consider while selecting the school

Hi dipti! Carol has given some great inputs. I would also suggest to speak to a few parents whose child is already going to the school, there's nothing like a first hand feedback from a parent whose child is already going to the school. Also, look for a clear feedback policy in the school, in fact insist on understanding so as to how do they solicit parents' inputs/feedback and how do they process and act on it.

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..