schooling

Bharti

Mar 09, 2014

hi friends   My baby is 2. 8 yrs old. he is studying in mother's pride noida but after June we have to relocate to tuglakabad as my FIL is getting posted there and v r planning to stay together. but he has just 2years left for retirement after that again v will shift from army flats. i don't think changing babies schools so frequently is a good idea . plz suggest me.   thanks Bharti

• 2

Chanda

Hi Bharti,its not easy to change schools but as you are going to stay for about 2years at new place so ur child can finish his primary school at one place and then after retirement you can plan to settle down at one place and find a good school for him.

Hey Bharti! I understand your worry. From a child's perspective, changing schools is changing his friend circle, surroundings, and to some extent, going into a completely new teritory with the new preschool/school. Having said this, this can be facilitated and made fun to do, if thought through and supported.

school admission

my daughter is 2. 10 yrs old.. is she eligible for LKG this year..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

health and wellness

child education