schooling

bharti

Mar 09, 2014

hi friends   My baby is 2. 8 yrs old. he is studying in mother's pride noida but after June we have to relocate to tuglakabad as my FIL is getting posted there and v r planning to stay together. but he has just 2years left for retirement after that again v will shift from army flats. i don't think changing babies schools so frequently is a good idea . plz suggest me.   thanks Bharti

• 2

Chanda

Hi Bharti,its not easy to change schools but as you are going to stay for about 2years at new place so ur child can finish his primary school at one place and then after retirement you can plan to settle down at one place and find a good school for him.

Hey Bharti! I understand your worry. From a child's perspective, changing schools is changing his friend circle, surroundings, and to some extent, going into a completely new teritory with the new preschool/school. Having said this, this can be facilitated and made fun to do, if thought through and supported.

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..