schooling

Bharti

Mar 09, 2014

hi friends   My baby is 2. 8 yrs old. he is studying in mother's pride noida but after June we have to relocate to tuglakabad as my FIL is getting posted there and v r planning to stay together. but he has just 2years left for retirement after that again v will shift from army flats. i don't think changing babies schools so frequently is a good idea . plz suggest me.   thanks Bharti

• 2

Chanda

Hi Bharti,its not easy to change schools but as you are going to stay for about 2years at new place so ur child can finish his primary school at one place and then after retirement you can plan to settle down at one place and find a good school for him.

Hey Bharti! I understand your worry. From a child's perspective, changing schools is changing his friend circle, surroundings, and to some extent, going into a completely new teritory with the new preschool/school. Having said this, this can be facilitated and made fun to do, if thought through and supported.

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

Are play group good for 2 yrs kid.

How good / Bad is it to send kids of 2 yrs to play group.

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..

Classes/ activities for 3 yrs old

Hi. I am looking for some classes for my 3 yrs old. Any recommendations? Thnks

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..