schooling

bharti

Mar 09, 2014

hi friends   My baby is 2. 8 yrs old. he is studying in mother's pride noida but after June we have to relocate to tuglakabad as my FIL is getting posted there and v r planning to stay together. but he has just 2years left for retirement after that again v will shift from army flats. i don't think changing babies schools so frequently is a good idea . plz suggest me.   thanks Bharti

• 2

Chanda

Hi Bharti,its not easy to change schools but as you are going to stay for about 2years at new place so ur child can finish his primary school at one place and then after retirement you can plan to settle down at one place and find a good school for him.

Hey Bharti! I understand your worry. From a child's perspective, changing schools is changing his friend circle, surroundings, and to some extent, going into a completely new teritory with the new preschool/school. Having said this, this can be facilitated and made fun to do, if thought through and supported.

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

Education

Not replying to questions. Hi, My son is 3 years old and he has been going t..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop