Schools focus - Academic/Holistic

Ritu

Which school should be selected one that focuses on academics or holistic? Academics is always important... Although I have already chosen school for my daughter - Shiv Nadar but wanted to understand what is good. If any parents child is going to Shiv Nadar I would also want to understand the methodology...

Ritu

Thanks Nitin :).

Ritu- Academics is important but not enough just by itself, as co-scholastics play as much an important role, especially in today's day and age. This is the first year for Shiv Nadar school (SNS). From what i have noticed, they are clearly focused on providing multiple avenues beyond learning, e. g. the AHA time for the child to pick two areas of his/her interest, similarly there are more after class programs which in a way is integrated to learning. I also notice that they have inculcated project based learning in the curriculum. Having mentioned that, it still is to be seen so as to how do they shape up academically. A lot will depend on their teacher recruitment and the school culture. Heritage and Shri Ram, the two leading schools in Gurgaon were also new just 5 years ago... but today have shaped upto the current level.

preschool or nursery

at what age should i send my kid to preschool nd can i send him directly to nurs..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

Speaks in his own language

My son is 1 year 7 month old. He speaks some word like Aai, baba , Kaka, mamma,..

Are play group good for 2 yrs kid.

How good / Bad is it to send kids of 2 yrs to play group.

Which school is good

My son is 2. 8yrs and what a suggestion which will be the right school for him....

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..