Schools focus - Academic/Holistic

Ritu

Which school should be selected one that focuses on academics or holistic? Academics is always important... Although I have already chosen school for my daughter - Shiv Nadar but wanted to understand what is good. If any parents child is going to Shiv Nadar I would also want to understand the methodology...

Ritu

Thanks Nitin :).

Ritu- Academics is important but not enough just by itself, as co-scholastics play as much an important role, especially in today's day and age. This is the first year for Shiv Nadar school (SNS). From what i have noticed, they are clearly focused on providing multiple avenues beyond learning, e. g. the AHA time for the child to pick two areas of his/her interest, similarly there are more after class programs which in a way is integrated to learning. I also notice that they have inculcated project based learning in the curriculum. Having mentioned that, it still is to be seen so as to how do they shape up academically. A lot will depend on their teacher recruitment and the school culture. Heritage and Shri Ram, the two leading schools in Gurgaon were also new just 5 years ago... but today have shaped upto the current level.

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..