Searching for best schools in mysore (for LKG) which provide quality education and lookafter overall growth of a child.

Richa Bedi

We are shifting to Mysore. Dont know much about the city. Want a school which grooms my child. Shortlisted some schools but confused which one is the best. DAV Public School, Kautilya Vidyalaya, NPS, Shri Sharda Public School or DPS.

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

how to give writing practice .

Now he is asking more question I reply to him and again and again he replying..

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my