Searching for best schools in mysore (for LKG) which provide quality education and lookafter overall growth of a child.

Richa Bedi

We are shifting to Mysore. Dont know much about the city. Want a school which grooms my child. Shortlisted some schools but confused which one is the best. DAV Public School, Kautilya Vidyalaya, NPS, Shri Sharda Public School or DPS.

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

school problem

my daughter is 2. 8years old and she cries when she going to the school.. what s..

Setting up a Montessori preschool

Points to consider while setting up a Montessori preschool. Insights from experi..

preschool or nursery

at what age should i send my kid to preschool nd can i send him directly to nurs..

when he is talk

talking

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..