Seasonal illness

Shilpa

Hi all, my daughter is 6 months, she is catching cold, cough and fever frequently due to change in weather. Please help with advice. Thanks in advance.

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/weather-change/958

Medicines for infants

can anyone share what medicines pediatrician suggested for new born and till whe..

chewing activity

my baby is 6 month old. she used to put her fingers n all toys in her mouth. how..

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

potty

My 4 months old baby is passing foamy poop since 1 week. The color of the poop i..

sitting

hy all! my baby us 4 n half mnths old cn i make him sit wid support n also for h..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

Loose motion

My daughter is 8months old. since yesterday she is having loose motion. What ar..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..