Seasonal illness

Shilpa

Hi all, my daughter is 6 months, she is catching cold, cough and fever frequently due to change in weather. Please help with advice. Thanks in advance.

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/weather-change/958

baby teeth

my daughter completed 9 month still teeth not come. my neighbour tolled me if u..

About cerlac

Hlo, As,you mentioned about cerlac mixtures of corn ,oats ,roasted chnna(its Chn..

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

vaccination - pneumococcal

Is pneumococcal vaccine important? How many doses needs to be given and what are..

Height and weight

Hi what should be height and weight of 9 and 10 month old baby boy

breast milk can be regain after slowdown

my baby is 5 months old n due to colic n cold n cough she was not sucking breast..

Constipation

hi all, my baby passes stool only thrice in a week as an average .. is this norm..

Cold n cough

My baby is 5 weeks old and she is suffering from cough and crying badly after fe..