Seasonal illness

Shilpa

Hi all, my daughter is 6 months, she is catching cold, cough and fever frequently due to change in weather. Please help with advice. Thanks in advance.

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/weather-change/958

Weight & height of an infant

Hi all, my baby boy is 2 n a half months old. Weight is 4. 520 & height is 54 cm..

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

Food during cough

Hi all,my 7 months baby have excessive cough,her voice becomes very low wen she..

need help for 6th month baby

hi all my son is completing 6 month .he is suffering wd loose motion frm 2 days...

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

not taking food

hi,my lo is 11 mths till 10 mths she used to eat all wat i feed but frm past 1 m..

eczema problem

my 11 months baby is having severe eczema. his back is very scaly,dry& itchy. my..