Seed full veggies n fruits

Sarita Khatri

Can I give seed full veggies like tamatos to my 2year baby. Is there any specific vegitable or fruit we should avoide for kids under 3 years of age

• 1

Mehak

Hi Sarita, We can everything to a 2 year old that we ourselves eat and tomato type veggies and fruits are absolutely safe to give. Just make ensure that u peel off the upper layer of such fruits and veggies if giving as a salad as these can stick to the tongue/throat.

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..

weight gain

give some weight gaining ideas for my child ..now she is 1. 8yrs

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...