semi solid food

Pinky

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month old. is cerelac fine?

• 6

Kruti Sarma

anything other than breast and/or formula milk should be given only after completion of 6months

Srividhya V R

Try this one. It worked very good for my baby since I didn't have sufficient breast milk. Ingredients 1. Raw rice 2 cups ( rinsed throughly in pure water and dried open in a cloth) 2. Fried Bengal gram dhall 2 cups Method for dry powder In an empty pan, fry the raw rice until golden brown. Now add the fried rice and fried Bengal gram dhall in a vessel. Grind it smooth in a mill shop. Method for porridge Take two spoons of powder and 1 cup of pure Lukewarm water. Mix it well. Heat in on a medium flame until it boils. For sweetner, u can add half spoon jaggery syrup. Note. For four months old baby, the consistency should be as that of milk. After few months, you can make it as a semi solid food with sugar if needed.

Leela Bharani

not now pinky. now u can give juices

Rim

Hello.. it's better to introduce semisolids after 6months. U you can start with Dal water and rice water initially. Start with one teaspoon increasing it gradually. When you start with a new food, please make sure that you follow the 4 day rule of introduction of semi solids.

Sunny Kapoor

guess nothing till 6-7 months.. bf is advisable..

Smitha

ragi porridge is the best. Easy to digest and helps gain good weight

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

diarrhea .. my son (10mnths old)

my son (10mnths old) .yesterday onwards loose motions and vomiting.. what shoul..

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

skin issue

hey, everyone excess iron intake of during pregnancy can makes my baby's complex..

feeding

my son is 1:5 month old but he is not able to breast feed soI m using artificia..

should I give almost to my 7 mnth bby

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..