semi solid food

Pinky Murarka

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month old. is cerelac fine?

• 6

Kruti Sarma

anything other than breast and/or formula milk should be given only after completion of 6months

Srividhya V R

Try this one. It worked very good for my baby since I didn't have sufficient breast milk. Ingredients 1. Raw rice 2 cups ( rinsed throughly in pure water and dried open in a cloth) 2. Fried Bengal gram dhall 2 cups Method for dry powder In an empty pan, fry the raw rice until golden brown. Now add the fried rice and fried Bengal gram dhall in a vessel. Grind it smooth in a mill shop. Method for porridge Take two spoons of powder and 1 cup of pure Lukewarm water. Mix it well. Heat in on a medium flame until it boils. For sweetner, u can add half spoon jaggery syrup. Note. For four months old baby, the consistency should be as that of milk. After few months, you can make it as a semi solid food with sugar if needed.

Leela Bharani

not now pinky. now u can give juices

Rim

Hello.. it's better to introduce semisolids after 6months. U you can start with Dal water and rice water initially. Start with one teaspoon increasing it gradually. When you start with a new food, please make sure that you follow the 4 day rule of introduction of semi solids.

Sunny Kapoor

guess nothing till 6-7 months.. bf is advisable..

Smitha

ragi porridge is the best. Easy to digest and helps gain good weight

feeding of six month old

hi moms... my 6 mnths old baby z nt taking khichadi due to its neutral taste....

Loose motions problem

Hi my baby girl is 10 months old and she gets loose motions whenever something i..

food for 5 month baby

hello ...my baby is 5 n half month old... wht all cn i gv her as my bm iz not su..

issue of breastfeeding

when I'm feeding my 5 months girl baby, my son of 5yrs now, asks me- ' shall I a..

baby crying a lot at night daily

my baby is one nd half month old. he cries a lot everyday night. I m very worrie..

which foods should I introduce to my 7 month baby

dry khasi n shardi

my son is 11 month old. suffering from khasi n shardi since 2 days. we have give..