semi solid food

Pinky Murarka

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month old. is cerelac fine?

• 6

Kruti Sarma

anything other than breast and/or formula milk should be given only after completion of 6months

Srividhya V R

Try this one. It worked very good for my baby since I didn't have sufficient breast milk. Ingredients 1. Raw rice 2 cups ( rinsed throughly in pure water and dried open in a cloth) 2. Fried Bengal gram dhall 2 cups Method for dry powder In an empty pan, fry the raw rice until golden brown. Now add the fried rice and fried Bengal gram dhall in a vessel. Grind it smooth in a mill shop. Method for porridge Take two spoons of powder and 1 cup of pure Lukewarm water. Mix it well. Heat in on a medium flame until it boils. For sweetner, u can add half spoon jaggery syrup. Note. For four months old baby, the consistency should be as that of milk. After few months, you can make it as a semi solid food with sugar if needed.

Leela Bharani

not now pinky. now u can give juices

Rim

Hello.. it's better to introduce semisolids after 6months. U you can start with Dal water and rice water initially. Start with one teaspoon increasing it gradually. When you start with a new food, please make sure that you follow the 4 day rule of introduction of semi solids.

Sunny Kapoor

guess nothing till 6-7 months.. bf is advisable..

Smitha

ragi porridge is the best. Easy to digest and helps gain good weight

my son is 8 mnth if I can give her mix vegetable daliya lyk in I mix beet roo..

my daughter not leaving breastfeeding at..

bottle not taking if m giving.

hi everyone my son not rolling he s in 5..

hi everyone my son not rolling he s in 5 th month i am worried he s turning to s..

baby health

is it OK to keep baby in ac all the time .

baby getting more hicups

my baby gets hiccups always what need to be done. She is one month 21. days old.

about experts

hi frnds! I want to know that in paerntune y not experts r answering the questio..

what can i do...

maira beta 11 months ka h or last 5 days se na hi kuch kha rha h.... na hi milk..

baby eating

hii my baby z completed 6 months ...can u suggest now wat i started to eat her...