Setback in potty training

Keerthana S

My son is 3. 3 yrs old. When he was 2. 7 he was completely potty trained. And he was so good that we never had a single pee in his pants. But since December he has been dribbling and recently avoiding urine indication. I don't know if its a big concern or to blame it on the winter. His preschool has asked me to send him in diapers for a few days which I am very sceptical about. I am worried because he has to start a regular school soon and he won't be able to manage there. Has anyone experienced the same. Any advise

Rhituparna Mitra

Please get him checked. Or talk to him if he's fearing something or something is hurting while he pees. Has someone misbehaved with him in school? Bedwetting is alright but shouldn't happen in the day if he is already trained.

Hi Keethana, this may just be a temporary phase,could also be because of winter as you pointed or he could just be anxious. Try and speak to him about this if need be take the help of school alternatively this could help-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-ways-to-potty-train-your-child/581

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..