Setback in potty training

Keerthana S

My son is 3. 3 yrs old. When he was 2. 7 he was completely potty trained. And he was so good that we never had a single pee in his pants. But since December he has been dribbling and recently avoiding urine indication. I don't know if its a big concern or to blame it on the winter. His preschool has asked me to send him in diapers for a few days which I am very sceptical about. I am worried because he has to start a regular school soon and he won't be able to manage there. Has anyone experienced the same. Any advise

Rhituparna Mitra

Please get him checked. Or talk to him if he's fearing something or something is hurting while he pees. Has someone misbehaved with him in school? Bedwetting is alright but shouldn't happen in the day if he is already trained.

Hi Keethana, this may just be a temporary phase,could also be because of winter as you pointed or he could just be anxious. Try and speak to him about this if need be take the help of school alternatively this could help-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-ways-to-potty-train-your-child/581

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

aggressive behaviour

my child is aggressive behaviour towards us. he is showing this attitude too of..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

my child is unable to concentrate in stu..

my child is very intelligent however get distracted in class and due to which he..

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

cranky

my elder son is 4 n half years old. recently I m blessed with baby boy in Januar..

behaviour talks.

Toddler behaviour on arriving a new baby.

rudely behave

hi , i am a working women,my 4 year son behave very rudely .he doesn't listen a..