Setback in potty training

Keerthana S

My son is 3. 3 yrs old. When he was 2. 7 he was completely potty trained. And he was so good that we never had a single pee in his pants. But since December he has been dribbling and recently avoiding urine indication. I don't know if its a big concern or to blame it on the winter. His preschool has asked me to send him in diapers for a few days which I am very sceptical about. I am worried because he has to start a regular school soon and he won't be able to manage there. Has anyone experienced the same. Any advise

Rhituparna Mitra

Please get him checked. Or talk to him if he's fearing something or something is hurting while he pees. Has someone misbehaved with him in school? Bedwetting is alright but shouldn't happen in the day if he is already trained.

Hi Keethana, this may just be a temporary phase,could also be because of winter as you pointed or he could just be anxious. Try and speak to him about this if need be take the help of school alternatively this could help-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-ways-to-potty-train-your-child/581

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

very aggrisive and angry

my 8 years daughter gets irritated k angry y

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..

She is physically weak constipate usuall..

Relatd health n her behaviour

behaviour

my baby is 4 n is very stubborn.. she never wants to listen anyone , when ever s..

easily felt bore

what can i do that they r always feeling bored