Shaving

Renu

My son is just 6 and he accidentally shaved his upper lip. Will he have thick hair on his upper lip now? What should i do to stop them.

• 2

Renu

Hi Nikita, thanks for your advice.. i have made him understand that he is too young right now for shaving but i will also make sure that things like razor are out of his reach. Thanks again!

Hi Renu, it is a myth that shaving leads to thicker hair. so relax. be careful he doesnt get hold of it again as he can injure or cut himself with it.

about his physically fitness

hii my child is 3. 6 yrs old. his weight is 16 kg. but problem is that he is l..

fever

my son is of 5 months 25 days. Today he is having temperature about 100degree F...

my three year old girl with dandruff in..

so much scalp dandruff that it is even affecting face skin. so confused what to..

stomach pain

my daughter 5half year old ....offenly she say my stomach is paining.... we have..

About height.

Hi, my 3. 5 year daughter is looking so short. Her weight is OK but not height..

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

brain development

My child is 3. 5 years. she says some words but her development is not much. she..

how i handle cold and cough .my daughter has suffering from cold and cough in ev..