Should kids be given pocket money

Aditi Raijada

My son is 5 plus.. I have started giving him pocket money from today itself. .

• 3

darshna atul dhole

It is very Good Idea. We also doing same thing with our Kid , It is Fun as well as learning also. Fun while putting coin in Piggy bank & do the counting, More or less of coins which is learning & again.

Aditi Raijada

Thnx Aarti.. grt idea.. as I hav started yesterday only I was wondering am I doing right or not.. I have fixed Tuesday for poket money.. thnx dear

We asked our son that you can buy your favorite car or anyother game which he asked us to buy for him. You need to save in piggy bank and buy yourself. Everyday we give him some coins and put in piggy bank and count and write in notbook with date. we told him that you need to save 100Rs. Last time we opened the bank he counted and we added more money (without his knowledge) to buy remote robot. He was happy and telling everyone that he saved. This way kids get to know money value, patience to buy new toy/thing and top of all habbit of saving.

Taking time for my children

even after being a housewife ,I' m not able to make time for my children. both w..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

self activities

I want my child to play alone. she is a single child and all the time she wants..

need to know query reply time

hi... i am new to this app.. i had query yesterday for which i got no response f..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..