Should kids be given pocket money

Aditi Raijada

My son is 5 plus.. I have started giving him pocket money from today itself. .

• 3

darshna atul dhole

It is very Good Idea. We also doing same thing with our Kid , It is Fun as well as learning also. Fun while putting coin in Piggy bank & do the counting, More or less of coins which is learning & again.

Aditi Raijada

Thnx Aarti.. grt idea.. as I hav started yesterday only I was wondering am I doing right or not.. I have fixed Tuesday for poket money.. thnx dear

We asked our son that you can buy your favorite car or anyother game which he asked us to buy for him. You need to save in piggy bank and buy yourself. Everyday we give him some coins and put in piggy bank and count and write in notbook with date. we told him that you need to save 100Rs. Last time we opened the bank he counted and we added more money (without his knowledge) to buy remote robot. He was happy and telling everyone that he saved. This way kids get to know money value, patience to buy new toy/thing and top of all habbit of saving.

very hyper n restless

how to chanelize energy of my kids in positive direction

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

about confused questions. .

my son is 6. 9 yrs. He asks very critical questions (eg. about sexual organs) th..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do