Should kids be given pocket money

Aditi Raijada

My son is 5 plus.. I have started giving him pocket money from today itself. .

• 3

darshna atul dhole

It is very Good Idea. We also doing same thing with our Kid , It is Fun as well as learning also. Fun while putting coin in Piggy bank & do the counting, More or less of coins which is learning & again.

Aditi Raijada

Thnx Aarti.. grt idea.. as I hav started yesterday only I was wondering am I doing right or not.. I have fixed Tuesday for poket money.. thnx dear

We asked our son that you can buy your favorite car or anyother game which he asked us to buy for him. You need to save in piggy bank and buy yourself. Everyday we give him some coins and put in piggy bank and count and write in notbook with date. we told him that you need to save 100Rs. Last time we opened the bank he counted and we added more money (without his knowledge) to buy remote robot. He was happy and telling everyone that he saved. This way kids get to know money value, patience to buy new toy/thing and top of all habbit of saving.

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision