Should my boy do sleepovers at 8 years of age?

Matteo Chiampo

Dear all, my son is 8 years old, and has been invited by a classmate for a sleepover on Saturday. Should we send him? what is your experience with having your child/ren stay ou overnight for sleepovers?

• 1

I would advise you on two things mainly. 1. Do you know the family/parents well, where your son is going for a sleepover? if not, it may be a good idea to first get to know them a little better. 2. Do you know the real reason so as to why does your son wants to go for a sleepover.... if it is something to do with watching a movie or a friends camping together, you may want to team up with the parents of your son's friends and make that camping together added fun....

dealing with grown up daughter

for the first time, I responded in the same manner as she does. Generally she te..

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

rejecting to drink breast milk

hello buddies, my LO is 4. 5 months now he refuse breast milk need to take soo m..

your perception about name

do you have any idea about the name CHADURVEDIGA?? and is it necessary to name b..

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..