Outdoor Activities and Events

Show and tel competition

Subha

Hi my son is now kg2 I am planning to give speech abt save water on show and tell competition which is gngnto held on February. ? Is that topic ok for him or need to change and also give some ideas.. He is repeating wat ia m staying at home but am just worrying he can tell at stage.. ?

• 2

Subha

thanks a lot. .wil help me more

Swathi Rao

Hi there its a very good concept N ask ur child to be confident N tell nothing is gonna happen if something goes wrong by mistake. This us especially to eliminate stage fear N building confidence in him. Make him practice in front of a mirror by eye contacting his image itself Gather a few people from ur family itself N ask him to perform in front of them. Take care of the basic things before performing like the dress,maintain a smile N ask him to take a deep breath before going on to the stage. Do not over practice him N ask him to stay calm N cool. Hope this helps.

how to handle

hi all I have 2 daughters one is 4 years old and another one is 2 years old. a..

peddle the cycle

my son age is 4 years but he is not doing peddling, can anyone suggest me how to..

activities

how many activities I enrolled my child. she is in ukg class n 4 year old.

Any key behaviors to look for before int..

My son is turning 5 and I was keen to understand what to look for in him before..

Summer Vacations

Summer vacations are approaching soon. What should I do to engage my child and m..

behaviour

my doubter is 5 years old and very over activities child. Pl. advice me?

classical dance My elder daughter is 3...

dance suggest me at what age I can join her in classical dance.

Body and mental exercsion

Now a days our wards are not going outdoor gaming daily basis . For that we are..