Shyness

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

Jul 03, 2015

Dear All,   My 3 year old child is very shy kid. He is going school from 9th june. He is following all instructions of teacher but doesn't speak a single word in school. In house he speaks and singing songs and poems.   Please tell me solution.....

• 3

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

very nice. Thank you Rachna. I will definately try this.

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

I too have the same problem for my daughter,she is in Jr. kg,she is very shy and she don't mingle with the kids,pl tl me any ideas to improve my child

Rachna

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE, Maybe it is the new enviroment at school that is making him all shy and not talk.. give him some more time, he should be ok. You could also request the teachers to cooperate a little and focus on making him comfortable. If the teachers allow, you could send a pack of sweets with him to school and ask him to share it with his classmates. This way more children will reach out to him and he might open up.

Change in behaviour

My daughter is 5 years old. I had my second delivery. My daughter was eagerly wa..

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

having stomach pain

my son is 4 n half year . from last 4 days when he eat anything his stomach pain..

how to manage aggressive kids?

how to control verbal language

Day Care troubles

my kid is 6 yrs 5 months. due to some issues I had to change his day care. the..

how to stop yelling at kids....

hi... I lost my temper very fast.... so whenever when my kids don't study.. I be..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..