Shyness

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

Jul 03, 2015

Dear All,   My 3 year old child is very shy kid. He is going school from 9th june. He is following all instructions of teacher but doesn't speak a single word in school. In house he speaks and singing songs and poems.   Please tell me solution.....

• 3

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

very nice. Thank you Rachna. I will definately try this.

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

I too have the same problem for my daughter,she is in Jr. kg,she is very shy and she don't mingle with the kids,pl tl me any ideas to improve my child

Rachna

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE, Maybe it is the new enviroment at school that is making him all shy and not talk.. give him some more time, he should be ok. You could also request the teachers to cooperate a little and focus on making him comfortable. If the teachers allow, you could send a pack of sweets with him to school and ask him to share it with his classmates. This way more children will reach out to him and he might open up.

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me