Shyness

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

Jul 03, 2015

Dear All,   My 3 year old child is very shy kid. He is going school from 9th june. He is following all instructions of teacher but doesn't speak a single word in school. In house he speaks and singing songs and poems.   Please tell me solution.....

• 3

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

very nice. Thank you Rachna. I will definately try this.

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

I too have the same problem for my daughter,she is in Jr. kg,she is very shy and she don't mingle with the kids,pl tl me any ideas to improve my child

Rachna

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE, Maybe it is the new enviroment at school that is making him all shy and not talk.. give him some more time, he should be ok. You could also request the teachers to cooperate a little and focus on making him comfortable. If the teachers allow, you could send a pack of sweets with him to school and ask him to share it with his classmates. This way more children will reach out to him and he might open up.

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

my daughter speaks in louder sound

how should i teach her to speak in good way

is it true love makes child stubborn..

this is true children need love.. ! But don't over do it!! teach them to handle..

I'm using lactogen1 for my 3. 5 months b..

I'm using lactogen1 for my 3. 5 months baby pse suggest can I give him gripe wat..

about confused questions. .

my son is 6. 9 yrs. He asks very critical questions (eg. about sexual organs) th..

how to manage the two kids in different..

difficult for me together