Shyness

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

Jul 03, 2015

Dear All,   My 3 year old child is very shy kid. He is going school from 9th june. He is following all instructions of teacher but doesn't speak a single word in school. In house he speaks and singing songs and poems.   Please tell me solution.....

• 3

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

very nice. Thank you Rachna. I will definately try this.

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

I too have the same problem for my daughter,she is in Jr. kg,she is very shy and she don't mingle with the kids,pl tl me any ideas to improve my child

Rachna

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE, Maybe it is the new enviroment at school that is making him all shy and not talk.. give him some more time, he should be ok. You could also request the teachers to cooperate a little and focus on making him comfortable. If the teachers allow, you could send a pack of sweets with him to school and ask him to share it with his classmates. This way more children will reach out to him and he might open up.

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

My child cries a lot

My child cries a lot for anything he wants and he doesn't get it

stomach pain

Hi all, My daughter is 5 yrs old... she is often getting stomach pain. v consult..

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..