Sibling rivalry takes a nasty turn!

Rajat

Help! As a father of two sons who are just year apart, I am in quite a difficult position. The sibling rivalry between the brothers has started taking some nasty turns and my wife and I are unable to do anything to stop them. If we intervene we are termed as partial towards the other. Please help.

• 1

Hi Rajat, as parents I can understand it is difficult to see your children fighting with each other. However, what you and your wife can do to diffuse the tension is to narrate a funny incident from their past. This will get their attention and for time being they will forget their fight. Don't take sides at any cost and don't ever say that because the other one is younger the elder one should concede, because ideally they both are young.

hi

please help my son is 8 years and his been stealing money what do I do ?

my son dont study

he is 8 yrs but from last 1 yr what happen he is not concentrating in his study..

abt my daughter 8 yrs old

what type of knowledge should be given to 8 yr daughter and 12 yr son ,like what..

Putting tongue outside

Recently my 8 months old son started putting tongue outside every now and then....

how much time do the experts take to an..

I had posted two queries n none of them is replied..

solid food

My daughter is 7 months old. I want to know at which time we have to give rice p..