Sibling rivalry takes a nasty turn!

Rajat

Help! As a father of two sons who are just year apart, I am in quite a difficult position. The sibling rivalry between the brothers has started taking some nasty turns and my wife and I are unable to do anything to stop them. If we intervene we are termed as partial towards the other. Please help.

• 1

Hi Rajat, as parents I can understand it is difficult to see your children fighting with each other. However, what you and your wife can do to diffuse the tension is to narrate a funny incident from their past. This will get their attention and for time being they will forget their fight. Don't take sides at any cost and don't ever say that because the other one is younger the elder one should concede, because ideally they both are young.

my son dont study

he is 8 yrs but from last 1 yr what happen he is not concentrating in his study..

agressiveness

my 10years daughter is aggressive and irritated from every thing . she often ref..

How to manage anger in kids

How to manage anger in kids

How to make kids emotionally strong

How to make kids emotionally strong

forgets book at school

Daily some or the other thing my 8 year old child forgets. what she I do plz he..

my eight year old daughter started to tr..

how to deal with trantrum s

inattentive kid

My 9 years old boy is never ready to listen me. I always repeat the instructio..