Sibling rivalry takes a nasty turn!

Rajat

Help! As a father of two sons who are just year apart, I am in quite a difficult position. The sibling rivalry between the brothers has started taking some nasty turns and my wife and I are unable to do anything to stop them. If we intervene we are termed as partial towards the other. Please help.

• 1

Hi Rajat, as parents I can understand it is difficult to see your children fighting with each other. However, what you and your wife can do to diffuse the tension is to narrate a funny incident from their past. This will get their attention and for time being they will forget their fight. Don't take sides at any cost and don't ever say that because the other one is younger the elder one should concede, because ideally they both are young.

Gift for 9yr old boy

Hi My son is turning 9 years. I want to gift him something useful. He is very..

how make him disciplined

my son is not respecting me at all. always he is talking negative to me. not int..

parenting

I have twin daughters they are 8yrs. They r very naughty. I make them learn basi..

how much time do the experts take to an..

I had posted two queries n none of them is replied..

my daughter is 10yrs. she is aggressive..

give me some tips. how to overcome it.