sibling

Deepa

Hello Freinds ,  I have 2 kids ..a son 5 and half .. and a daughter 4 and half .. I find it difficult to teach them together after school. how to manage this .

• 2

Deepa

thanks a lot Shikha .. I will surely try to implement .

Hi Deepa! I can understand it is indeed difficult to teach both kids simultaneously as both needs equal attention. It is advisable please give instructions before u begin teaching them that while studying they should not talk and when Mumma is teaching one baby the other one should just watch n if any query he/she should wait for his or her turn. I know it is difficult but they will learn to follow instructions if u remain firm n praise on following these. U shd teach older one first n assign some work after teaching the concept .then u cud teach the younger one. N assign work to her like giving a practice sheet. U cud make them sit separately on separate study tables so that they do not bother each other . While giving instructions u shd go to each child n teach in low voice so tht the other one does not get distracted. Praise appreciation n firmness on following instructions would help them carry on this process of learning easier for years to come too. Hope this helps.

plz help me out

hiii my son is physically week but active enough and good in memory n study. plz..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

Angry behaviour... or Crying on every th..

My daughter is very angry girl.. and when ever i told her not to do this thing....

get angry

my daughter sometimes get angry what to do

Hostel

My son is 6 years 9 months we are planning to put him in hostel as it is not hos..

introvert and angry behaviour

no interest in talking at all, more of introvert. always hitting someone. intere..