Silver ware

Heena Shahid

Hi mums. .I m thinking to introduce semi solid in my baby wen turn 6 month old.... can it is gud to give food in silver ware for babies... advantage or disadvantages pls share....

• 5

susmitha

yeah giving food in silver is good , silver also has a properity that it keeps the food warm for longer time

Sruthi

Hi.. it is good to use silver utensils for feeding solid foods... but boil and sterilize it every time before using. avoid using dish washwash soap.

Yes Heena you may give food to your baby in Silver utensils in fact giving food in silver utensils have more advantages. So go for it.

Heena Shahid

Yes swati. ...I'm talking about silver utensils

Yes you may start the semi solid food. Are you talking about giving food in silver utensils?

Health mix

Hi moms, can i give manna health mix for my 7 months old baby?

Baby wake up in the night

My baby is turning 1 year in a week. he is still on breastfeed only in the morni..

vaçcination

Hi, my baby is 2 month old nd i want to know which vaccine are necessary to give..

cough n sneezing for a 4minth okd

pls suggest any home remedy

fell from walker

hi my son is 8th month old. as usual he loves being on walker. today he just fel..

poo

today my 8 month old baby do very hard poo and she crying so much. what can i do..

Food

My baby is 6months completed. Can I give 2times khichdi.. My ped told me not to..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..