Silver ware

Heena Shahid

Hi mums. .I m thinking to introduce semi solid in my baby wen turn 6 month old.... can it is gud to give food in silver ware for babies... advantage or disadvantages pls share....

• 5

susmitha

yeah giving food in silver is good , silver also has a properity that it keeps the food warm for longer time

Sruthi

Hi.. it is good to use silver utensils for feeding solid foods... but boil and sterilize it every time before using. avoid using dish washwash soap.

Yes Heena you may give food to your baby in Silver utensils in fact giving food in silver utensils have more advantages. So go for it.

Heena Shahid

Yes swati. ...I'm talking about silver utensils

Yes you may start the semi solid food. Are you talking about giving food in silver utensils?

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

noisy breath

hi all my son is 7 mnths old. by birth he is have noisy breath our pediatrician..

cold (runny nose)

cold (runny nose).

cold and cough

my daughter is 6. 5 months she is suffering frm cold and cough and sputum plzz t..

Apple

how to give apple to 6 n half month baby

green motion

hello , my baby is 8 month old and she has liquid green motion ...she is doing..

cold (runny nose)

cold (runny nose).. hi.. my son was 11mnths old. just today he started runny nos..