Silver ware

Heena Shahid

Hi mums. .I m thinking to introduce semi solid in my baby wen turn 6 month old.... can it is gud to give food in silver ware for babies... advantage or disadvantages pls share....

• 5

susmitha

yeah giving food in silver is good , silver also has a properity that it keeps the food warm for longer time

Sruthi

Hi.. it is good to use silver utensils for feeding solid foods... but boil and sterilize it every time before using. avoid using dish washwash soap.

Yes Heena you may give food to your baby in Silver utensils in fact giving food in silver utensils have more advantages. So go for it.

Heena Shahid

Yes swati. ...I'm talking about silver utensils

Yes you may start the semi solid food. Are you talking about giving food in silver utensils?

Food

pls suggest me 3 soild food for my baby as he is going to complete 6 month in th..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

applying oil

hi my baby is 16 days old can i apply coconut oil

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

Teething

Hi my baby is 6th month old he is teethg.. Not able to sleep.. Too cranky.. Is t..

my 9months old baby suffering from cold and cough in 10days. i have giving med f..

not taking food

hi,my lo is 11 mths till 10 mths she used to eat all wat i feed but frm past 1 m..