Sipper

Usha

Pls suggest which sipper to buy for my baby. He is now 10 month old.

• 3

Neena

Hi Usha, I agree with Payal here, buying a good brand may cost more but will ensure that the product is non toxic and long lasting. Some brands you could consider are : Avent, Chicco, Disney, Tolly joy..

Usha, you probably would want to visit a baby shop and see whats on offer. Check out a multi brand shop like shoppers stop or lifestyle where you will get plenty of options. I always used mother care and it was good. Just ensure the sipper is from a good brand, as the quality of the product, and material used, is of utmost importance.

Prajakta Deodhar

Philips avent is best according to me.

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

language to be taught to my daughter

we're from tamilnadu and living in jammu now. Now my daughter is 9and a half mon..

Growth

My baby weight was 7kgshe was completing 6month is it a ideal weight for his gro..

baby always wants to be in hands when aw..

my baby is 2 weeks old and always wants to be in hands when awake she will cry i..

urine problem

my five months old daughter doing less urine plz suggest me some tips

bottle feeding

hi m shivani... my baby has stop taking feed through bottle.. i tried too much..