Sipper

Usha

Pls suggest which sipper to buy for my baby. He is now 10 month old.

• 3

Neena

Hi Usha, I agree with Payal here, buying a good brand may cost more but will ensure that the product is non toxic and long lasting. Some brands you could consider are : Avent, Chicco, Disney, Tolly joy..

Usha, you probably would want to visit a baby shop and see whats on offer. Check out a multi brand shop like shoppers stop or lifestyle where you will get plenty of options. I always used mother care and it was good. Just ensure the sipper is from a good brand, as the quality of the product, and material used, is of utmost importance.

Prajakta Deodhar

Philips avent is best according to me.

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..

fruits

Hi my son is 10 month old he is not having any fruits especially papaya and kiwi..

breatfeedn struggle

hi mommies m a mother of a 6months old daughter.... I breastfeed her... but..

Baby weight

hi.. i want to know the baby weight at the end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month from th..

Baby Girl Names

I have blessed with baby girl. Please Suggest modern girl names

about healthy foods to baby

please advise what to give for 7 months baby

Teething

Hi mums my lo is 7 month + and he Doesn't sleep whole night properly. Woke up af..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..