Sleep

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

My son is over 4 months, but he can't sleep without being tied. However he offlate hates being tied. The only other way he sleeps is in the cradle. How can I teach him to sleep by himself?

• 3

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Tanx for ur input archana but my son actually sleeps in d traditional cradle we tie at home.. war if I ever take him out??

archana j

its ok if you dont tie him now. and it is also completely ok if he sleeps in cradle. in cradle they feel safe and comfortable. let him sleep. my baby is 1 year and still she loves to sleep in cradle. and i m surprised why u want him to sleep by himself.... children at age of 2-3 also doesnt sleep by themself.. urs is till very small. happy motherhood !!

nutan Saijare

I think you should try to make him sleep in your lap or you taking baby ...n sitting on swing ...if you have at home... It helps... I use to do the same... but don't tie him

hi

can we give chocltes to 11 month baby

best bottle for 3. 5 months baby

my baby is 3. 5 months old. i have been exclusively breastfeeding him till now b..

Breastfeed how to know it's sufficient

My baby is doing potty... Having wet diapers... Her weight gain is proper.... Th..

My baby not turning down.

My baby is 6 months old, still he doesn't try at all to turn sidewards and on hi..

right eyes little red

my one year daughter's right eyes bit red from morning but there is no irritatio..

Sleep Time after massage with swaddling

My 3. 5 months old son sleeps for 5 hrs at a stretch after being massaged and sw..

baby weight

my baby boy is 5 months old n his weight is 8. 600 is it okay? ? his birth weigh..

Alternative of milk.. as my baby does no..

Hello everyone.. my son is of 6 month.. he does not like to have top feed or fm...