Sleep

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

My son is over 4 months, but he can't sleep without being tied. However he offlate hates being tied. The only other way he sleeps is in the cradle. How can I teach him to sleep by himself?

• 3

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Tanx for ur input archana but my son actually sleeps in d traditional cradle we tie at home.. war if I ever take him out??

archana j

its ok if you dont tie him now. and it is also completely ok if he sleeps in cradle. in cradle they feel safe and comfortable. let him sleep. my baby is 1 year and still she loves to sleep in cradle. and i m surprised why u want him to sleep by himself.... children at age of 2-3 also doesnt sleep by themself.. urs is till very small. happy motherhood !!

nutan Saijare

I think you should try to make him sleep in your lap or you taking baby ...n sitting on swing ...if you have at home... It helps... I use to do the same... but don't tie him

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

feeding

my son is 1:5 month old but he is not able to breast feed soI m using artificia..

Baby weight

my baby is around

Alternative of milk.. as my baby does no..

Hello everyone.. my son is of 6 month.. he does not like to have top feed or fm...

feed at night

I have twins and they are 8 months. should I still feed them at nights every 3 t..

cold n cough

hii momies... my lo having cold with watery eyes n nose n cough tooo. she cries..

breastmilk

hi frnds i hv 3 months old baby. now i realize that my breastmilk is reducing da..

starting out food

Please suggest on giving liquid food for my daughter apart from mother's milk. 5..