Sleep

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

My son is over 4 months, but he can't sleep without being tied. However he offlate hates being tied. The only other way he sleeps is in the cradle. How can I teach him to sleep by himself?

• 3

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Tanx for ur input archana but my son actually sleeps in d traditional cradle we tie at home.. war if I ever take him out??

archana j

its ok if you dont tie him now. and it is also completely ok if he sleeps in cradle. in cradle they feel safe and comfortable. let him sleep. my baby is 1 year and still she loves to sleep in cradle. and i m surprised why u want him to sleep by himself.... children at age of 2-3 also doesnt sleep by themself.. urs is till very small. happy motherhood !!

nutan Saijare

I think you should try to make him sleep in your lap or you taking baby ...n sitting on swing ...if you have at home... It helps... I use to do the same... but don't tie him

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

health.

my baby 7 month 15 days. she doesn't roll yet. and she lies only on her back not..

hands in mouth....

Hi dear mommies..... My 4 month old daughter is having her both hands in mouth @..

Hearing

My 1month baby passed hearing test after his birth but now after 1 month complet..

Teething

Hi mums my lo is 7 month + and he Doesn't sleep whole night properly. Woke up af..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

suffering from cold and flum

what is homemade medicine for cold n flum for 6 months baby

10 months baby is not sleeping in day ti..

Hi all, my 10 months baby is not sleeping on day time hardly she will sleep not..