Sleeping and feeding

Pallavi Deepak

Hi my daughter is 3 1 / 2 month she in the night time she expects to lying and feeding is fine to sleep and feeding her

• 4

Pallavi Deepak

Thank you leesha

Leesha Wadhwani

Its a gud option to breastfeed in lying down position.. it gives rest to ur body also.. doctors will never say no to that.. but u have to take care whether breast milk is not going in ur babies ears and getting ur baby to burn after feedings is imp. I breast fed my baby in this position since she was a month old.. never had any problem... Even she developed a good habit of sleeping through out night afterwards.

Pallavi Deepak

Thanks you ..sweta .

sweta jain

Hi pallavi, my lil one is 2 mnths old n he too prefer his feeds lying down at nite so I make sure that I feed him on my lap in day tym n make him burp evry tym n in nite I feed him lying down. pls remember that whether u r sitting or lying down the baby is always in lying position. having said that I would add that when I asked my pedia for colic releif he asked me to feed him on lap. which has reduced his crying significantly. so I guess to avoid colic its better to feed him on ur lap n burp him often. If u r bottel feeding then avoid feeding lying down as it may cause ear infection but its rare if u are breastfeeding.

how to increase baby fairness

At the time of delivery baby was Fair but after that colour changes ...what can..

Darkening of 10m boy baby skin

can any1 suggest y could this happen.. my baby face remains bright.. but body tu..

dry skin

hi my baby is 11 mnths old and her skin is getting very dry due to this cold wea..

Dabur lal tail

Anyone who use Dabur lal tail for baby massage please suggest can it be used in..

Byte in breastfeeding

My baby is 10 month old he bytes when he taking breastfeeding how to solve thi..

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..