Sleeping and feeding

Pallavi Deepak

Hi my daughter is 3 1 / 2 month she in the night time she expects to lying and feeding is fine to sleep and feeding her

• 4

Pallavi Deepak

Thank you leesha

Leesha Wadhwani

Its a gud option to breastfeed in lying down position.. it gives rest to ur body also.. doctors will never say no to that.. but u have to take care whether breast milk is not going in ur babies ears and getting ur baby to burn after feedings is imp. I breast fed my baby in this position since she was a month old.. never had any problem... Even she developed a good habit of sleeping through out night afterwards.

Pallavi Deepak

Thanks you ..sweta .

sweta jain

Hi pallavi, my lil one is 2 mnths old n he too prefer his feeds lying down at nite so I make sure that I feed him on my lap in day tym n make him burp evry tym n in nite I feed him lying down. pls remember that whether u r sitting or lying down the baby is always in lying position. having said that I would add that when I asked my pedia for colic releif he asked me to feed him on lap. which has reduced his crying significantly. so I guess to avoid colic its better to feed him on ur lap n burp him often. If u r bottel feeding then avoid feeding lying down as it may cause ear infection but its rare if u are breastfeeding.

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

my 3 month olsson is becoming darker eve..

my three month old son was reasonably ok in complexion on birth then he was dete..

Starting bottle feed

How to start bottle feed to 7 month old She refuses everytime when we try Till..

teether..

hi, please suggest the best teether.

eye infection

Both eyes of my lo are red since last 3-4 days. it started with one eye and in 2..