Sleeping and feeding

Pallavi Deepak

Hi my daughter is 3 1 / 2 month she in the night time she expects to lying and feeding is fine to sleep and feeding her

• 4

Pallavi Deepak

Thank you leesha

Leesha Wadhwani

Its a gud option to breastfeed in lying down position.. it gives rest to ur body also.. doctors will never say no to that.. but u have to take care whether breast milk is not going in ur babies ears and getting ur baby to burn after feedings is imp. I breast fed my baby in this position since she was a month old.. never had any problem... Even she developed a good habit of sleeping through out night afterwards.

Pallavi Deepak

Thanks you ..sweta .

sweta jain

Hi pallavi, my lil one is 2 mnths old n he too prefer his feeds lying down at nite so I make sure that I feed him on my lap in day tym n make him burp evry tym n in nite I feed him lying down. pls remember that whether u r sitting or lying down the baby is always in lying position. having said that I would add that when I asked my pedia for colic releif he asked me to feed him on lap. which has reduced his crying significantly. so I guess to avoid colic its better to feed him on ur lap n burp him often. If u r bottel feeding then avoid feeding lying down as it may cause ear infection but its rare if u are breastfeeding.

dosage

perfect dose of calcimax p for 6 months baby

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

My baby weight

My babies weight is 6 kg at the month of eight what should I do to..

not sleeping properly

my baby is 2. 5 months old nd she is not able to sleep properly neither in a da..

insufficient bm

Hai my girl s 6 months old from new year started solid foods like apple puree ri..

Precautions and steps while giving Formu..

Steps for Bottle Feeding for formula milk my 4 months Baby boy

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

http://en.tollyteaser.com/home-remedies-..

Natural remedies for cold N cough in babies...