Sleeping at night

Ritu

Hi all My daughter is two months old and doesn't sleep at night- she sleeps in the day as though it's night. Please advise if there is anyway to change her sleep patter to match ours. Thanks Ritu

• 3

Ritu

Thanks anurima n shikha

Dear Ritu. You baby will automatically form her own routine around the time she is 4-5 months. I also repeat what Shikha has said. But it is also important to let your baby sleep when she needs to. You could take naps during the day to catch up on your sleep. Hang in there Ritu, things will fall into place soon.

Hi dear RItu! 2 months is the right time to help ur baby change sleep habits. This can be done by involving urself completely with the baby during day time. Talking to the baby, playing with him, taking him to the park, singing rhymes for him. U can open the doors,allow fresh air n light to creep in the room or use bright light to keep the baby awake during day time. Generally babies sleep after every feed but try to keep them awake. 8 hours maximum sleep after gaps during day time is advisable so that the child can sleep for 8-9 hours at night. But some children take time to get into routine. Infants stomach is too small so they feel hungry after every few hrs but as they grow they take large feeds so tend to feel less hungry after every few hours n tend to sleep longer. So as ur child grows she will on her own tend to get into routine though u can try this method for sometime. Hope this helps! -

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..

bottle feeding

hi m shivani... my baby has stop taking feed through bottle.. i tried too much..

losing hair

hi fellow mummies :) my three month old baby is losing his hairs. he has become..

10 months baby is not sleeping in day ti..

Hi all, my 10 months baby is not sleeping on day time hardly she will sleep not..

When to change nipple flow?

Hello everyone.. my baby is 4. 5 months old.. she bottlefeeds. Since from her bi..

sitting

hi all, my son is completing 11 months but he is not sitting yet as his own, whe..

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...