Sleeping pattern

Saanchi Jain

My daughter is 2 years 9months and has a habit of sleeping not before 11:30 at night. I have tried not making her sleep in the day but dint work as she would sleep at 7 in the evening and wake up at 9. Please give ur suggestions

• 8

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks shikha! Your advice is very helpful.. She does go to the play school and sleeps btw 2-3:30 but doesn't go to park everyday.. Mayb I ll try that and you r right, I should not let her use the iPad. Thanks

Hi Saanchi! R u working ? Has the child joined playschool? Try making her sleep maximum by 2pm and wake her up by 3. 30 pm in the afternoon. U could set her routine in which there is physical activity. Take her to the park in the evening. Give her dinner by 7. pm. And u cud give her milk by 9/9. 30 pm. Keep lights dim in the room with minimum distractions around, no phones or I pads or gadgets as these are known to alert the mind and keep the child awake. dress her up in a night suit. make her lie down and u could lie down alongside till she falls asleep. Tell her a story or read a picture book. Give her a stuff toy, if she is used to having one around. This should put her in sleep mode. As far as possible follow the same routine everyday. After few days child would get accustomed to it. Hope this helps.

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

Excess chocolates eating habit.

My 4 year baby has become very stubborn and she always wants candies and chocola..

How to discipline a stubborn 2. 4 month..

suddenly since two three days one of my twin(boy) has become very stubborn. he s..

My sin is very naughty, I want to know h..

How to divert his brain to something useful.

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

Not making eye contact

hi my son is 2 years old bit he is not making eye contact with us I'm very worri..