Sleeping pattern

Saanchi Jain

My daughter is 2 years 9months and has a habit of sleeping not before 11:30 at night. I have tried not making her sleep in the day but dint work as she would sleep at 7 in the evening and wake up at 9. Please give ur suggestions

• 8

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks shikha! Your advice is very helpful.. She does go to the play school and sleeps btw 2-3:30 but doesn't go to park everyday.. Mayb I ll try that and you r right, I should not let her use the iPad. Thanks

Hi Saanchi! R u working ? Has the child joined playschool? Try making her sleep maximum by 2pm and wake her up by 3. 30 pm in the afternoon. U could set her routine in which there is physical activity. Take her to the park in the evening. Give her dinner by 7. pm. And u cud give her milk by 9/9. 30 pm. Keep lights dim in the room with minimum distractions around, no phones or I pads or gadgets as these are known to alert the mind and keep the child awake. dress her up in a night suit. make her lie down and u could lie down alongside till she falls asleep. Tell her a story or read a picture book. Give her a stuff toy, if she is used to having one around. This should put her in sleep mode. As far as possible follow the same routine everyday. After few days child would get accustomed to it. Hope this helps.

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

not calling out yet

hi mommies thr, i have 1. 3 yrs son. Still he does not call me 'mumma' or his fa..

hyperactive

my son is 2. 7 years old .He is very hyperactive when we go out .he is uncontrol..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

My 19month old son loves to sleep ON the..

He picked this habit recently. even in deep sleep he will search for a pillow an..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

behaving very stubborn

I need help to train my daughter to behave nicely she us very cranky ,shouts and..