Sleeping pattern

Saanchi Jain

My daughter is 2 years 9months and has a habit of sleeping not before 11:30 at night. I have tried not making her sleep in the day but dint work as she would sleep at 7 in the evening and wake up at 9. Please give ur suggestions

• 8

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks shikha! Your advice is very helpful.. She does go to the play school and sleeps btw 2-3:30 but doesn't go to park everyday.. Mayb I ll try that and you r right, I should not let her use the iPad. Thanks

Hi Saanchi! R u working ? Has the child joined playschool? Try making her sleep maximum by 2pm and wake her up by 3. 30 pm in the afternoon. U could set her routine in which there is physical activity. Take her to the park in the evening. Give her dinner by 7. pm. And u cud give her milk by 9/9. 30 pm. Keep lights dim in the room with minimum distractions around, no phones or I pads or gadgets as these are known to alert the mind and keep the child awake. dress her up in a night suit. make her lie down and u could lie down alongside till she falls asleep. Tell her a story or read a picture book. Give her a stuff toy, if she is used to having one around. This should put her in sleep mode. As far as possible follow the same routine everyday. After few days child would get accustomed to it. Hope this helps.

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..