Sleeping Pattern

Sonia Jakhar

Hi all.. My son is 2 months old.. He sleeps throughout the day & Don't sleep at night. I try my level best to keep him awake in the day but nothing helps. How can I change his sleeping pattern so that he can start Sleeping in nights. Or how much more time he will take to develop a pattern for night? Appreciate your response.

Gayathri K Sudhan

Dim the lights and make the place silent at night. Use night lamps to change diapers and interim feeding. This helped me to sort of make my son sleep in night. However at times, he is awake in the night and sleeps during the day

Heeba latif

Hey sonia give ur son a nice hot water sponge and change his clothes n tie him tightly, dim the lights n rock him to sleep.. may be he'll sleep.

Ricky Malik

Facing exactly same condition with baby Hiya.

Ricky Malik

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Sonia. Relax! And welcome to this amazing world of motherhood! Myth follows that if ur baby was born during night hours then he sleeps mostly during day and vice versa. I dont know if it cent percent true or not but initial 3 months, babies do not fix up on a schedule. Later gradually when they get big and their activities will start, like crawling, sitting, playing, walking, that makes them tired and that helps them to sleep during day time. Still there can be ways out. Just try givung him a nice massage before bedtime. This helped my son, so sharing my experience. Massage with a warm water sponge. Or else, if u want him to listen to some religious tunes like gayatri mantra, that sets the mood too. Giving a bath helps too but conservative oldies at home may not allow u to do so in the evening hours. But still, if its possible, try it out.. Every baby is an individual. My son is 10 months old and he took his own pretty time to get set.. And so will your son too. I m sure this helps.

3 month old not sleeping

I have a three month old baby he sleeps at 1:00 or 2:00 am everyday how do I sle..

feeder

is it safe to give feed baby with bottle?

Air travel 2. 5 months baby

Pls suggest do's n dont's for 2. 5 months baby's air travel

gurgling stomach

is it normal for 11 months old baby to have gurgling stomach.

how to give formula milk

my baby is fifteen days old... how to feed him formula milk... in spoon,palade o..

Baby care

10months old girl baby... she is hands & leg n black color.. for any solution

sakin care

Mera 2 month ka BBY boy h or uska rang dark h plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz koi nuska bata..