Sleeping

Swati Sachan

Hello frnds can i let my 2 and a half month old baby sleep on his stomach

• 3

swati sachan

Thankyou neha and shruti.. very helpful.. happy parenting to u too

Neha Jain

It's called the tummy time. It's good to give kids a Lil bit of tummy time it helps in digestion. However do give the tummy time immediately after feeding him lest he shall throw up. Since babies bones are very soft now, avoid make him sleep on tummy. Let him come to a stage where he himself turns around and is comfortable lying like that. Like mine does. ☺ Happy Parenting!!

Shruti Mehta

Hi if on his own he is sleeping which i doubt as he is 2 young den let him oderwise pls dun make him sleep on stomach before d baby does it by himself.... Yes if any gas problem den put him on his stomach for 2-3 min. It helps d gas 2 pass n den turn around...

iron & vitamin drops

my baby girl is 3. 5 month and her weight 7. 2 kg. still doctor told us to give..

calcium intake for teething

hi everyone, my baby is 5 months old and he has symptoms of teething. so I start..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

my child is 6 nd hlf mnth i hv a qquestion if im giving him new thing veggetable..

sneezing and blocked nose

my baby is 3month old .he is always sneezing and blocked nose. what to do?

Baby weight at ten months

Hi all wonderful mommies. Can you share your ten month babies weight? Mine is 9...

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..