Sleepless night

Sandhya Rani

My daughter is 7months old but she is not sleeping at nights what to do

Megha Chawla

Some tricks that worked for me where a good massage just before sleeping, dim lights so that they can clearly start distinguishing day and night and a soothing lullaby. For summers I also use to give my daughter bath will mild water for a good night's sleep

gayathri krishnan

Hi Sandhya, My son has been getting up 2-3 times in the night for the past two weeks. I thought it was because of hunger but he wouldn't feed. Instead he would just moan or cry. today he started crawling on his four and even sat independently!!! I think it is just a phase and every change in a child's growth distrubs their sleep and feed. Be cool.. no worries. Enjoy Parenting:-)

http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393 i read this blog and also found it helpful.

Hi Sandhya, For the child to wake up 2-3 times in the night at 7 monhts is normal as children get hungry and want feed. But if the child is not sleeping otherwise, then you may want to reduce her nap in daytime. Don't let her sleep much in the day.

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

pooping problem

my 3. 20 months baby has not ben pooping for last 1 week.....

Baby start sitting

Hi mums my lo is 5 months old. when he'll start sit With his own.

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

wen child need feed

every crying doesn't mean she is hungry then how to know wen she is actually hun..