Sleepless night

Sandhya Rani

My daughter is 7months old but she is not sleeping at nights what to do

Megha Chawla

Some tricks that worked for me where a good massage just before sleeping, dim lights so that they can clearly start distinguishing day and night and a soothing lullaby. For summers I also use to give my daughter bath will mild water for a good night's sleep

gayathri krishnan

Hi Sandhya, My son has been getting up 2-3 times in the night for the past two weeks. I thought it was because of hunger but he wouldn't feed. Instead he would just moan or cry. today he started crawling on his four and even sat independently!!! I think it is just a phase and every change in a child's growth distrubs their sleep and feed. Be cool.. no worries. Enjoy Parenting:-)

http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393 i read this blog and also found it helpful.

Hi Sandhya, For the child to wake up 2-3 times in the night at 7 monhts is normal as children get hungry and want feed. But if the child is not sleeping otherwise, then you may want to reduce her nap in daytime. Don't let her sleep much in the day.

regarding lactation

my baby is about to complete 8 months. and now I'm having some gastric problem a..

running nose

hi my son s n 3 mnth now don't know suddenly he got fever n cold but cold s sev..

seven months baby fell from bed

My son 7months old fell from bed while he was sleeping. It just happened in a mi..

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

feeding

my son is 1:5 month old but he is not able to breast feed soI m using artificia..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

best hand blender

hi.. can anyone suggest best hand blender to mash baby steamed food smoothly