Sleepless night

Sandhya Rani

My daughter is 7months old but she is not sleeping at nights what to do

Megha Chawla

Some tricks that worked for me where a good massage just before sleeping, dim lights so that they can clearly start distinguishing day and night and a soothing lullaby. For summers I also use to give my daughter bath will mild water for a good night's sleep

gayathri krishnan

Hi Sandhya, My son has been getting up 2-3 times in the night for the past two weeks. I thought it was because of hunger but he wouldn't feed. Instead he would just moan or cry. today he started crawling on his four and even sat independently!!! I think it is just a phase and every change in a child's growth distrubs their sleep and feed. Be cool.. no worries. Enjoy Parenting:-)

http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393 i read this blog and also found it helpful.

Hi Sandhya, For the child to wake up 2-3 times in the night at 7 monhts is normal as children get hungry and want feed. But if the child is not sleeping otherwise, then you may want to reduce her nap in daytime. Don't let her sleep much in the day.

about healthy foods to baby

please advise what to give for 7 months baby

mosquitoes bites

hi my baby girl is 3 months old and today i saw her thighs full of mosquitoes bi..

which diapers are good

which diapers are good for babies I was using libero but now these diapers are n..

Newborn weight

my baby is 7 weeks now I mean exactly 1 month 18 days her birth weight was 2. 9..

constipation

hi my baby is 4month old nd he is having constipation problem he pass stoll ever..

2. 5 mnths old baby

from wen baby can spread her hands towards us so dat we can pick her up

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

child food

my son is 11 months old . he was taking dal khichdi earlier but nowadays he is n..