Sleepless nights

Rashmi Agarwal

My 4 months daughter sleep at 1 or 2 in the night even though she is playful during the day. Plz suggest how to change her sleeping routine

Ruchi

U can not change the routine for next one year ur baby will set routine for u. So u just try ways out.

Health

hii m getting most of the time mind upset, irritating etc. , bcz of home issues..

open mouth

hi my kid is 2 mnthz old most of d time he is sleeping with open mouth; we are t..

teething

my baby start teething at the age of 4 month but she has no teeth

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

weight

hello my baby is 12 month n 8 kg in wght. in last 4 month her weight increased o..

head straight

my son is 7 months old still he is not able to hold is head properly. Please s..

stuburn

my daughter became so stubborn not listening to any one wants to fulfill her d..

baby not sit

hi my baby boy 7months old but he is not sit, only want to stand, i dont now wh..