Sleepless nit

Bharathi Gururajan

My daughter having 2 years she won't sleep at nit wat can I do

• 1

Ruchi

Hello... Indulge her in activities like somewhat running walking and don't let her sleep in day time I know it's not as easy as I m writing but u can try it. Secondly now she 2 yrs old get her in some play school or preschool that will make her tired and she will sleep at night. U can try a glass of milk before sleeping at night.

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

baby care

how could I stop the habbit of diappers of my 3yrs old baby..

Japanese encephalitis dosage

At what age this vaccination should be given and what is the duration between it..

japanese encephalitis dosage

at what age it should be given and what should be the gap between two dosage of..

beauty care

I hv 2 year baby girl,we live in Chennai now a days her skin is getting dryness..

massage oil in summer?

please advice as to which baby massage oil should be used in summer. my baby fee..

Suggest me the best ... A Worried Mom

My daughter is 2 yrs 5 months old .. she was born premature ... i used to give h..

cough cold and fever

my baby feeling very irritated... How to help my baby to recover from cold sympt..