Slow growing nails

My son is 7. 5 years old and his nails haven' t need trimming for quite a long time. Is it something to worry about? Please help

• 2

Thank you @shikha

Hi Swati! Nails growth usually slows down in winters. It is advisable to keep a watch on the growth for few more months and if u still notice no improvement, it is better to check with a pediatrician. I am sure with changes in diet and lifestyle there would be definitely improvement in his nails growth as well as overall health . Hope this helps!

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..

thank you sukanya ji & shreya ji

she eats dry chapati with pickles fastly.. but when roti n sabji comes she eats..

health and food

worried for my son

two days before he was having mild headache after that next day he was having fe..

hight & weight

my son is 7 year old so I want to need manage his hight & weight. pls. tell so..

my son have allergy he have cold n cough at every time specially in winter I ta..

medical

my daughter get fever every now & then..... she is also getting ear pain .. m..

my daughter is 1o yrs old. she is not ea..

tried but no use... she cries... pls help me ..