Slow growing nails

My son is 7. 5 years old and his nails haven' t need trimming for quite a long time. Is it something to worry about? Please help

• 2

Thank you @shikha

Hi Swati! Nails growth usually slows down in winters. It is advisable to keep a watch on the growth for few more months and if u still notice no improvement, it is better to check with a pediatrician. I am sure with changes in diet and lifestyle there would be definitely improvement in his nails growth as well as overall health . Hope this helps!

hight & weight

my son is 7 year old so I want to need manage his hight & weight. pls. tell so..

helth ad wellness

about hight her hight is not devlope

thank you sukanya ji & shreya ji

she eats dry chapati with pickles fastly.. but when roti n sabji comes she eats..

allergies

my son omar is 8+ now,daily he will be sneezing in d morning,n every month he wi..

my child is 8 years old girl n she has s..

under arms in 8 yrs old girl. privacy

my son is 10 years old his weight is 46kg. He is over weight then how I give die..

hi.. my frnds daughter is 8yrs.. n recently diagnosis with thyroid positive.. ca..