Smell in stool

Anupriya Singh

Thanks for the reply on my previous talk guys , another problem that I am facing is either my baby passes stool or gas both are very smelly, even I am on a very normal and blend diet why this is so, she is 20 days old.

Neha Jain

Hi, firstly congrats for the baby. Secondly just relax. It's normal for a baby to pass gas and have smelly stools. Try to maintain the diet which is almost zero on spices atleast for 2-2. 5 months. Have Dahlia, Oats, moong dal, red masoor dal etc. With only Haldi and salt. If require the only other Spice u add would be a dash of black pepper powder. Also if u feel your kid is still heavy on tummy, try formula milk to understand if she reacts to that also in a similar way. At times mothers milk is heavy for the child. If u realise that is the case then drink a lit of water before going feeding the kid. It helps in lightening the consistency of milk. Happy parenting.

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..

consistent green poop. my baby is more..

she is consistently having green poop and since 5and a half months, I started gi..

about milk

my baby 4 mnths .shal I give her formula milk?

Feeding pattern

my son is 4 months old. earlier, at night, he used 2 wake up for feed 2-3 times...

my 3 month olsson is becoming darker eve..

my three month old son was reasonably ok in complexion on birth then he was dete..

Loose motion

Hi my baby is 5 month now. She also suffering from loose motion. But first I su..