Smell in stool

Anupriya Singh

Thanks for the reply on my previous talk guys , another problem that I am facing is either my baby passes stool or gas both are very smelly, even I am on a very normal and blend diet why this is so, she is 20 days old.

Neha Jain

Hi, firstly congrats for the baby. Secondly just relax. It's normal for a baby to pass gas and have smelly stools. Try to maintain the diet which is almost zero on spices atleast for 2-2. 5 months. Have Dahlia, Oats, moong dal, red masoor dal etc. With only Haldi and salt. If require the only other Spice u add would be a dash of black pepper powder. Also if u feel your kid is still heavy on tummy, try formula milk to understand if she reacts to that also in a similar way. At times mothers milk is heavy for the child. If u realise that is the case then drink a lit of water before going feeding the kid. It helps in lightening the consistency of milk. Happy parenting.

vaccine

my baby is 6 months, should we need to take polio drops outside which is provide..

baby weight

hi my baby is 3 months old now and his weight is 4. 240 kg oly and his birth wei..

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

Baby care

My baby 5mnth old goin stools in green colour anybody knw why ?

sweating more

hi.. my 5 months old baby... getting sweat alot and the amount of urine is very..

Baby skin

Hello mommies, Wat s the best baby lotion for soft n glowing skin in babies My..

My son is 4month old, i want to know which olive oil is best for massage.

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....