Smell in stool

Anupriya Singh

Thanks for the reply on my previous talk guys , another problem that I am facing is either my baby passes stool or gas both are very smelly, even I am on a very normal and blend diet why this is so, she is 20 days old.

Neha Jain

Hi, firstly congrats for the baby. Secondly just relax. It's normal for a baby to pass gas and have smelly stools. Try to maintain the diet which is almost zero on spices atleast for 2-2. 5 months. Have Dahlia, Oats, moong dal, red masoor dal etc. With only Haldi and salt. If require the only other Spice u add would be a dash of black pepper powder. Also if u feel your kid is still heavy on tummy, try formula milk to understand if she reacts to that also in a similar way. At times mothers milk is heavy for the child. If u realise that is the case then drink a lit of water before going feeding the kid. It helps in lightening the consistency of milk. Happy parenting.

Teething remedies /medicines

My son is very crying n cranky due to teething. Please suggest... Can we give an..

ear piercing

what is the right age for ear piercing

my babies poop is green n slimy. what to..

my baby is going to poo in green color for some days. later he wil defecate in..

bitting

while I bf my baby he bite my nipple nd stretch like a rubber so that am painful..

maid after delivery

Hi.. Does anyone know any maid for care of baby and mother after delivery..

head is very hot

My 5 month old daughter head will be always more hot than other body parts from..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..