Smell in stool

Anupriya Singh

Thanks for the reply on my previous talk guys , another problem that I am facing is either my baby passes stool or gas both are very smelly, even I am on a very normal and blend diet why this is so, she is 20 days old.

Neha Jain

Hi, firstly congrats for the baby. Secondly just relax. It's normal for a baby to pass gas and have smelly stools. Try to maintain the diet which is almost zero on spices atleast for 2-2. 5 months. Have Dahlia, Oats, moong dal, red masoor dal etc. With only Haldi and salt. If require the only other Spice u add would be a dash of black pepper powder. Also if u feel your kid is still heavy on tummy, try formula milk to understand if she reacts to that also in a similar way. At times mothers milk is heavy for the child. If u realise that is the case then drink a lit of water before going feeding the kid. It helps in lightening the consistency of milk. Happy parenting.

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

baby's mouth watering

hi.. my 6 month child keeps her finger in her mouth always... grabs any thing an..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

my baby is having redness and swollen ey..

please suggest what to do

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..