Sneezing & Air Conditioners

Suresh Reddy

Hi All, My 4 months old girl is sneezing a bit more if she faces straight to a window air conditioner but not happening this with split air conditioner. Is it normal or something alarming.. ?? Usually she sneezes at least once or twice in a day after head bath mostly, some other times randomly in a day. She is like this from day one. She is taking all the vaccinations and some additional vaccines suggested by the paediatrician. Please suggest me I am worried. Thanks alot Suresh

• 3

shikha kabra

my dson too sneezes often since birth .he is 7 months nd nt shownn ny more signs of sickness linked yo sneezing

Suresh Reddy

I wish n hope there is nothing more than a simple allergic reaction. Coz doctor was giving some pneumococcal vaccines, so far thrice Once in every months. I believe it is common. Fingers crossed..

There is nothing to worry about it. Some children are allergic to temperature variations. My son too has this type of allergy. Hope this helps.

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

lemon yellow colour stools

hi my daughter is about to complete 8 months. she's taking solids too. from yest..

weight

what should be the ideal weight for 9months old boy.. my son weight is 8. 1?

Rash on face

Hello my son is 9 months old .. he was on antibiotics for a couple of days for i..

Baby having green potty

Baby is 3 months old and having green potty .. some says green color potty means..

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

premature baby food plan

hi my baby is 7th month she is premature her Birth weight 760grams now she is 6..

homeopathy

is homeopathy preffered for babies??