Solid food for my baby..

sneha Patil

My baby is one year , but she doesn't take solid food. Whatever is given to her she keeps it in mouth for some time n then through it away. Please suggest what can be done.

• 4

Janhavi Gade

My baby completed 5 months please suggest healthy solid food for her

Swathi Rao

Try giving her semi solid food first like cerelac,mashed veggies N fruits, khichidi.. slowly increase the consistency from semi solid to solid foods.

zahbi Usmani

Same here.. i read we shudnt feed dem forcibly or they tend to dislike d activity of having food.. try encouraging d lil one to eat wen ur family eats instead of putting d food in his mouth kp small peices of his food at random places where u r looking and he can reach out of curiosity. my lil one picks it up n eats at tyms ..remember d hygiene and post activity cleanup of course.. ;).. u can dodge dem to gulp down somw dood that way i believe.. i m so worried he is losing wt but d doc says he is doing fine

Swagatika Priyadarshini

Same with me.. My son is 1 yr old n m so much worried for this.

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

baby food

Can pear be boiled, smashed and given to a seven months baby??

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

baby

my baby is of 8 months he doesn't want to eat rice,dal,chapati chura .. how can..

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...

baby not taking or liking the taste of r..

plz suggest few tips to start with rice she s an yr old.. she loves ragi malt n..

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..