Solid food for my baby..

Sneha Patil

My baby is one year , but she doesn't take solid food. Whatever is given to her she keeps it in mouth for some time n then through it away. Please suggest what can be done.

• 4

Janhavi Gade

My baby completed 5 months please suggest healthy solid food for her

Swathi Rao

Try giving her semi solid food first like cerelac,mashed veggies N fruits, khichidi.. slowly increase the consistency from semi solid to solid foods.

zahbi Usmani

Same here.. i read we shudnt feed dem forcibly or they tend to dislike d activity of having food.. try encouraging d lil one to eat wen ur family eats instead of putting d food in his mouth kp small peices of his food at random places where u r looking and he can reach out of curiosity. my lil one picks it up n eats at tyms ..remember d hygiene and post activity cleanup of course.. ;).. u can dodge dem to gulp down somw dood that way i believe.. i m so worried he is losing wt but d doc says he is doing fine

Swagatika Priyadarshini

Same with me.. My son is 1 yr old n m so much worried for this.

Food while travelling

Hi. I m akshita. I want to ask that what kind of food we should give while trave..

kiwi fruit feed

hi my baby s 7 months plus cn i gve him kiwi fruit ths season...

semi solid food for 6month baby

hi momies my baby girl has completed 6months n want to start semi solid food.. w..

Feeding bottle

Hi all. I am going to pump breastmilk in feeding bottle and give it to my son wh..

my baby is one year old,pls tell Wat type food is suitable fr her.

breastmilk

I have less supply of breast milk. please tell how to segerate more. Daily I am..

which rice should gv to my 11mnths son? white rice or brown rice.

Baby care

what kind of food i have to give to my 9 month baby