Solid food for my baby..

Sneha Patil

My baby is one year , but she doesn't take solid food. Whatever is given to her she keeps it in mouth for some time n then through it away. Please suggest what can be done.

• 4

Janhavi Gade

My baby completed 5 months please suggest healthy solid food for her

Swathi Rao

Try giving her semi solid food first like cerelac,mashed veggies N fruits, khichidi.. slowly increase the consistency from semi solid to solid foods.

zahbi Usmani

Same here.. i read we shudnt feed dem forcibly or they tend to dislike d activity of having food.. try encouraging d lil one to eat wen ur family eats instead of putting d food in his mouth kp small peices of his food at random places where u r looking and he can reach out of curiosity. my lil one picks it up n eats at tyms ..remember d hygiene and post activity cleanup of course.. ;).. u can dodge dem to gulp down somw dood that way i believe.. i m so worried he is losing wt but d doc says he is doing fine

Swagatika Priyadarshini

Same with me.. My son is 1 yr old n m so much worried for this.

weight gain

My baby is of 8 months n she is enough active... but her weight is only 6. 4 kg..

baby food

hi mommies..... my baby boy is 9. 5 months. he dont eat any food easily.. i have..

about Similac

whats the difference between similac and Similac advance?? which is best??

hi pls suggest m Apne baby Ko daily diet m kab kab aur kya kya khilau..

hai all. My daughter is 7 months old. i..

fruits to be given for 7mnth old

coconut water for 8 months old

Hi all... would like to ask all... from when can we start giving coconut water t..

staring chapati n milk

my baby is 7 months old shall I start with smash chapati for her ? ......if yes..

sabot moonag dal to 9 months baby

hi can I give sabot moonag dal to my 9 months baby ..Is it save for him ?