Solid food

Rishita

What is the time gap between each food and how many times you should breastfeed the child

Rishita

My baby is 6 months old

Archita Jha

Hi Rishita, going by your details, your baby is 6 months old. If you have been exclusively breastfeeding him during the six months, now is the time to start introducing him solids, as in water of rice, daal etc. For daal, use moong daal for its light on the baby's tummy and as and how the baby takes in the new food, start replacing one feed at a time with the soups. Also younger babies tend to get hungrier in short durations, and this varies from baby to baby. So trust your instinct with this. Happy parenting :)

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. how old is your baby?

chopper & blender

hi cn anyone suggest me which brand will be good in chopper & blender

chickoo

Shall I give chickoo to my baby

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

suji upma

how to make suji upma ?

hi friends plz gv me some receipies fr l..

apart frm upma oats nachni khichdi this all i gv i want to gv her somethin gmorw