Solid food

Rishita

What is the time gap between each food and how many times you should breastfeed the child

Rishita

My baby is 6 months old

Archita Jha

Hi Rishita, going by your details, your baby is 6 months old. If you have been exclusively breastfeeding him during the six months, now is the time to start introducing him solids, as in water of rice, daal etc. For daal, use moong daal for its light on the baby's tummy and as and how the baby takes in the new food, start replacing one feed at a time with the soups. Also younger babies tend to get hungrier in short durations, and this varies from baby to baby. So trust your instinct with this. Happy parenting :)

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. how old is your baby?

nutrition

hello my lo is 8 mnths can i giv dates in milk shake form ??

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..

what shall I mix with idly other than dal..

Receipes

Hi my baby is 6 month old I need recipes of wat to be given to my little one .....