Solid food

Rishita

What is the time gap between each food and how many times you should breastfeed the child

Rishita

My baby is 6 months old

Archita Jha

Hi Rishita, going by your details, your baby is 6 months old. If you have been exclusively breastfeeding him during the six months, now is the time to start introducing him solids, as in water of rice, daal etc. For daal, use moong daal for its light on the baby's tummy and as and how the baby takes in the new food, start replacing one feed at a time with the soups. Also younger babies tend to get hungrier in short durations, and this varies from baby to baby. So trust your instinct with this. Happy parenting :)

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. how old is your baby?

not having food

hi my daughter is 1year old she is not eating food at all . she is of 8. 5kg . P..

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

about food

for my 5 months of baby what kind of food i can give tõ her plz help me

baby food. m lnl. l

my baby is 6 months old. please help what foods snd fruits i can give him. thank..

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

formula milk

how to give formula milk to my 3 month old quantity

chopper & blender

hi cn anyone suggest me which brand will be good in chopper & blender

Increase baby weight

My baby is preterm baby.. in beginning she gained weight nicely. she is 9 months..