Solid food

Rishita

What is the time gap between each food and how many times you should breastfeed the child

Rishita

My baby is 6 months old

Archita Jha

Hi Rishita, going by your details, your baby is 6 months old. If you have been exclusively breastfeeding him during the six months, now is the time to start introducing him solids, as in water of rice, daal etc. For daal, use moong daal for its light on the baby's tummy and as and how the baby takes in the new food, start replacing one feed at a time with the soups. Also younger babies tend to get hungrier in short durations, and this varies from baby to baby. So trust your instinct with this. Happy parenting :)

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. how old is your baby?

Recipe of Ragi

Hii Mommy's... Could u pls tell me what exactly is Ragi n how can i make it at h..

Breastfeeding

off late my 4 months baby is not showing interest in breastfeeding. whenever I t..

lack of breast feed

my wife is using regular lactare capsule and still her feed is discontinuous...

my 1 year baby doesn't take anything ora..

hi my baby is 11 1/2 month old. she has never taken bottle. she is refusing ever..

Food for 4 month baby

Is it ok to give cerelac to 4 month old?

Raw cow milk or Nandini packet milk

my son completed 11 months and we started giving cow milk ( not packet a milk )..

Milk and sleeping issue

Hi since three days my baby is not sleepg properly.. Having solid nicely but not..

what can I do for increasing Brest milk..

hiiii I m Ankita. my baby girl is 2month old my problem is I have not enough mil..