Solids for my daughter with a probable milk allergy

NEENA JILLJO

My daughter completed for months. She has adequate weight even though she seems lean. But I used to have sore nipples and breast engorgement once in a while ... Once the pain was unbearable so my doctor said to take a break for one day atleast, as I was asked to apply Evion cream. She asked me to just express the milk out for a day. But when I gave her formula milk she started vomiting and had fever.. Doctor said may be she is having milk allergy. . She asked to do stool culture test and there was no reducing agents. she asked me to try once again and it repeated. And I have never tried anything other than my milk. But now I m worried that she is not getting enough milk. doctor said to start weaning. But to have a look on he milk allergy. So I m confused what to start with. please help m

Piyali Basak

Hi... my child hs completed 6 months. She hs not exclusively breastfed. Plz guide what nutritive foods can i offer her? Can u plz guide me to fulfil her nutrition.

NEENA JILLJO

Thank u so much...

Hi Neena, Here is blog which gives you ideas about baby initial foods with recipes. You can choose the food options which are without milk. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

NEENA JILLJO

I didn't plan to stop my feed. But the paed suggested to gradually start weaning as i m worried that my feed alone is sufficient.. And her weight is a little on the lower side. my feed is not causing any sort of allergy to her. So I m planning to feed her as long as i can. Please suggest me weaning foods without milk..

4 months is a little early to wean her off your feed, especially if you able to express. A combination of feed is normally a better option. Allergy from formula may not be related to your feed to her.

diet

for 10 months baby wat can i giv him giv me healthy reciepes plz

BISCUITS

hi all of you!!!! can anyone plz tell me which type of BISCUITS i can give my 6..

how to cook Dalia for my 10months old baby?

eatting chart for10 mnths baby

what should we give to baby except milk

Hi My baby is 6 months old nd constipate..

constipation and bowl movements are hard while going stool

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...