Solids

Sowmya Sharath

Hii everyone.. my daughter is 7 month old ,what all food can i giv her.. i feed her 3 times a day.. morning i give ragi , noon rice and night cerelac. . She started rejecting day by day .. so what food can i change and to make her feel yummy

• 2

Suchitra Rao

hi sowmya, kids wants different taste of foods, food which they like today may not like after few days. u can give wheat flour porridge, boiled apple, potato, carrot.

Gangadhara Jaladanki

We follow similar routine but minus cerelac. But to make it interesting, my wife adds couple of spinach leaves or a little piece of carrot in dal rice. You can also mix mother's milk to make her accept the food. We also give Apple juice (boil apple without cover, then squeeze it, filter it using tea strainer to remove fibers and give it to her), our baby loved it. Another thing we give is mashed potato mixed with mother's milk. We find these interesting recipes from mother's care program in zee khana khazana show which is available in YouTube as well. All the best!!!

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

son doesnt eat

hi.. my son is 8months old now.. and am trying to get him to sit and eat.. but h..

potty for little ones

pls suggest which potty to buy for boy (1yr 1 m) and he is small

Breest feeding mom and weight gain

Hi I have 3 months old baby she is exclusively on breest feeding but I am keep..

Baby

I am blessed with girl baby

loose motions

my son who is 9 months old is suffering from loose motions due to teething . he..

boy or girl

Hi hi can any help how to know gender in womb.. anxiety!!

feeding

less milk secretion