Solids

Sowmya Sharath

Hii everyone.. my daughter is 7 month old ,what all food can i giv her.. i feed her 3 times a day.. morning i give ragi , noon rice and night cerelac. . She started rejecting day by day .. so what food can i change and to make her feel yummy

• 2

Suchitra Rao

hi sowmya, kids wants different taste of foods, food which they like today may not like after few days. u can give wheat flour porridge, boiled apple, potato, carrot.

Gangadhara Jaladanki

We follow similar routine but minus cerelac. But to make it interesting, my wife adds couple of spinach leaves or a little piece of carrot in dal rice. You can also mix mother's milk to make her accept the food. We also give Apple juice (boil apple without cover, then squeeze it, filter it using tea strainer to remove fibers and give it to her), our baby loved it. Another thing we give is mashed potato mixed with mother's milk. We find these interesting recipes from mother's care program in zee khana khazana show which is available in YouTube as well. All the best!!!

cough and cold

my 3 mnth baby have cough nd sneezing many time... what is home remedies for cou..

my baby is 10 month old

my baby is ten months old n when ever he have milk n womits it smells bad is the..

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

urine sample

my baby is 10 months old I need to collect her urine sample but she is not haven..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

seven months baby fell from bed

My son 7months old fell from bed while he was sleeping. It just happened in a mi..