Son throws everything on the floor

Tina

My Son throws everything on the floor which is in his hands be it be expensive decorative, glass utensils, phones, TV and AC remotes. He loves the sounds which comes when the object hits the floor. We have tried to make him understand many a times that throwing is a bad habit but he doesn't understand that. If we scold him or talk to him seriously then either he cries or ignore us and continue playing. Pls suggest how can we handle this.

Aanchal

Hi Tina, Believe me this is just a phase and will pass with time. At this age kids love to throw things because they want to see the reaction(of their activity as well as family members). This is just a fun filled activity for them. Just explain him the reason why not to do this. believe me he understands that but doesnt show. if u keep telling him without scolding then he'll leave this habit soon. hope this helps.

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....

how can i stop my baby's breastfeeding

my baby is now 1yr 5months old... i jst want to stop breastfeeding immediately....

wearing daiper

up to which age we wear a diaper to baby

forceful blinking

hello my son 2. 7 yrs old is forcefully blinking his eyes as though it is hard..

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

stop breastfeeding

my 16 months old baby girl always demands for breastfeeding while sleeping. I ha..

irritable and crying child no interest..

M Mansi Amogh's mom.. these days my major concern is abt my child's mental and p..