Son throws everything on the floor

Tina

My Son throws everything on the floor which is in his hands be it be expensive decorative, glass utensils, phones, TV and AC remotes. He loves the sounds which comes when the object hits the floor. We have tried to make him understand many a times that throwing is a bad habit but he doesn't understand that. If we scold him or talk to him seriously then either he cries or ignore us and continue playing. Pls suggest how can we handle this.

Aanchal

Hi Tina, Believe me this is just a phase and will pass with time. At this age kids love to throw things because they want to see the reaction(of their activity as well as family members). This is just a fun filled activity for them. Just explain him the reason why not to do this. believe me he understands that but doesnt show. if u keep telling him without scolding then he'll leave this habit soon. hope this helps.

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

foods while travelling

Hi mommies..... my girl is 15 months old... im travelling to ooty... pls suggest..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

baby sleep talking

my 15 month baby sleep talks for 1 or 2 times at night for about 2 to 3 secs, is..

obstinate nature

I have three years old daughter has very obstinate nature what shall I do

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning