Son throws everything on the floor

Tina

My Son throws everything on the floor which is in his hands be it be expensive decorative, glass utensils, phones, TV and AC remotes. He loves the sounds which comes when the object hits the floor. We have tried to make him understand many a times that throwing is a bad habit but he doesn't understand that. If we scold him or talk to him seriously then either he cries or ignore us and continue playing. Pls suggest how can we handle this.

Aanchal

Hi Tina, Believe me this is just a phase and will pass with time. At this age kids love to throw things because they want to see the reaction(of their activity as well as family members). This is just a fun filled activity for them. Just explain him the reason why not to do this. believe me he understands that but doesnt show. if u keep telling him without scolding then he'll leave this habit soon. hope this helps.

speach delay

my 25 months daughter has hardly 20 words in her dictionary. She doesn't express..

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

my daughter is 2. 7, has tonsils. what..

2. 7 year. daughter has tonsillitis

potty training

hi my daughter is 2 yes and 1 month old. how to potty train her. if we make her..

baby walk

hii all.... my baby boy is 1 year old ...kindly guide how to make him walk.......

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot