sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

Sana Ahmed

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

• 1

Tanisha Khanna

hi dry roast sooji or take a spoon of ghee and roast sooji in it. When the sooji is roasted add a spoon of sugar and add milk if want to make a kheer and if want to prepare halwa then add water. kheer would be of thin consistency and hence easy to swallow and digest.

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..

my son is 1 yr 10 months and approx. 12..

we are giving him cows milk now from 1 month . previously he was on nan pro and..

eating less

hi my baby girl is 1 yr 6 months old.. she has lot of prob with eating.. it is l..

papaya

helo my son is 2 years old . he loves papaya. he eTs too much papaya. is it good..

honey and lemon to 1yr 10month old baby

my daughter use to have cough at night during.. nd it stops wen i give her a tsp..

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..