Speech delay

Vidhi Sheth

My son is 2yrs and 3 months and has just started talking though his vocabulary is limited and certain words are not very clear I wanted to take him to a speech therapist somewhere near ghatkoapr area Kindly give me ur suggestions

• 4

Vamsipriya Ch

My son is 2y8m he speaks few words n repeats what we say. But unable to tell what he needs through words. What to do?Any suggestions pls..

Archana N

My son started speaking when he was 9-10 months old. I think mom and family members are the best therapist for a child & external help should come into play only in extreme case. Suggest to be very expressive and talk to your child for anything everything around him/her. We usually think that at this age, they may not understand what we speak but honestly, they catch very fast and will teach you the same in coming time. Spend as much time as you can... Prompt your child to pronounce objects around and ask them to follow you ... After 2-3 attempts of yours, they will pay attention to your lips movement and try and replicate the same... While each child has his/her own timetable to progress, but they certainly learn themselves provided enough involvement is there. My son did not walk till 1. 5 yrs but I just kept practising him with different and innovative ideas and one sudden day, he started.. Never thought of taking him to any doc though.... Just that each child is unique.. More the repetitive the exposure, better and faster they would be. Hope this helps

manisha bahuguna

Hi Vidhi, I too went to the speech therapist yesterday as my child is 21 months old. The Doctor told me that dese days the child gets bored if he is in nuclear family, and all the electronic gadgets like TV

bhargavi maturi

Even I need help on this problem.

Cold and cough problems

My daughter is 2yrs n 9 months old with body weight 11kg. She gets cold n cough..

Milk

Hie moms!! My son is wil turn 18 months on 4 th feb. I wanted to ask as in can..

phlegm in throat

my son having cold from last 2 week but now there is improvement in his cold but..

Ideal weight of 18 months baby

My baby is 18 months and his weight is 10. 57 kg .. is that ok ? I am worried ab..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

worried about my baby's health

my baby is near to 2. he's underweight & still unable to sit n stand

dry fruits allergy

hi. my baby is 1yr 9 months yr old. i was just started dry fruits powder with mi..