Speech problem and enlared adenoidss

Surbhee Vaish

My son is 5. 5 years , he started speaking late at age of 3, after consulting doctor we found that he had enlarged adenoids which was supposed to be probable cause of late speech and doctor gave some spray and asked us ti wait till he turns 5.. Now he is 5+ but still doesn't speak clearly. What do you suggest should we go for speech therapist or wait for some more time.

• 1

Mehak

Hi Surbhee, One of my friend has also experienced something like this(not sure whether the problem is same or not) and she consulted a speech therapist and her son now speaks very clearly. I think, You should also consult a speech therapist.

my three year old girl with dandruff in..

so much scalp dandruff that it is even affecting face skin. so confused what to..

Cough n cold

We recently shifted in India now my daughter who is 3 1/2 is constantly having c..

My 6 yrs old Daughter. She doesnt eat an..

pls help out how to give her fruits to eat.

caugh

hello parents my daughter has cold nd caugh plz suggest me some home remedies...

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

cough

how to stop cough soon.. now exam gng on.... he has 3 yrs 2 month