Speech problem and enlared adenoidss

Surbhee Vaish

My son is 5. 5 years , he started speaking late at age of 3, after consulting doctor we found that he had enlarged adenoids which was supposed to be probable cause of late speech and doctor gave some spray and asked us ti wait till he turns 5.. Now he is 5+ but still doesn't speak clearly. What do you suggest should we go for speech therapist or wait for some more time.

• 1

Mehak

Hi Surbhee, One of my friend has also experienced something like this(not sure whether the problem is same or not) and she consulted a speech therapist and her son now speaks very clearly. I think, You should also consult a speech therapist.

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

h

mere daughter ki one eye abi abi different lagte h dusre se .kya problem jo sakt..

ants attracted to kids urine.

my child is 3. 7 yrs when ever she is pee ants are attracted to her urine .. it..

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

fever

my son is of 5 months 25 days. Today he is having temperature about 100degree F...

Noisy nose

My son always having noise from nose while breathing other things are absolutely..