Speech problem and enlared adenoidss

Surbhee Vaish

My son is 5. 5 years , he started speaking late at age of 3, after consulting doctor we found that he had enlarged adenoids which was supposed to be probable cause of late speech and doctor gave some spray and asked us ti wait till he turns 5.. Now he is 5+ but still doesn't speak clearly. What do you suggest should we go for speech therapist or wait for some more time.

• 1

Mehak

Hi Surbhee, One of my friend has also experienced something like this(not sure whether the problem is same or not) and she consulted a speech therapist and her son now speaks very clearly. I think, You should also consult a speech therapist.

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

home remedies

how I my daughter s having severe cold nd cough for past 10days can anyone sugge..

leg pain

Hey my daughter is 3. 10yrs since one week she is complaining dat her leg pains..

Interesting Lunch options for school

Hi all I'm looking for interesting Lunch options for my girl who is about to sta..

Tulsi juice for cold n cough

Try using Patanjali Tulsi juice for cold and cough. My daughter gets cold, cough..

what to do when child suffering with sev..

My 5yr old kid suffers due cold weather, usually complaints about ear pain and s..