Speech problem and enlared adenoidss

Surbhee Vaish

My son is 5. 5 years , he started speaking late at age of 3, after consulting doctor we found that he had enlarged adenoids which was supposed to be probable cause of late speech and doctor gave some spray and asked us ti wait till he turns 5.. Now he is 5+ but still doesn't speak clearly. What do you suggest should we go for speech therapist or wait for some more time.

• 1

Mehak

Hi Surbhee, One of my friend has also experienced something like this(not sure whether the problem is same or not) and she consulted a speech therapist and her son now speaks very clearly. I think, You should also consult a speech therapist.

HAVING PROBLEM IN HELTH

HI MY SON IS NOT TAKING FOOD THAT MUCH HE REQUIRED . SO HE IS ONLY 19 KG ... PLE..

consultation

Hi.. my daughter is 4years old.. she has cough from past one month.. I have give..

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

skin dryness

my daughter is 6 1/2years old, she is having very very dry skin. that too in thi..

cold n cough

aayush has cough from 15 days as he has given antibiotics then too he has cough..

dry skin

my son is 5 yr he has very dry skin especially his palm and feet . how to get ri..

shuttering issue

my child tries to speak very fast he is shuttering while speaking since a year...