Education and Learning Special Needs

Speech problem

Suman Dhondiyal

how to deal with achild who is having speech problem with alittle bit less i. q than his age group ... have problem in talking and making sentence ... he can read english and hindi fluently... but unable to speak ...he is able to speak small sentences... he can say what he need.. or what he want to eat.... unable to speak like his age group child. he does all his works ...operates laptop and studies well.. i have done his m. r. i. which indicate that brain is fully developed ..what is problem i dont know...

• 4

Then definitely you should find a therapist or development center near your home. Most childhood learning disabilities are evident only after the age of 7. I strongly recommend V-EXCEL if available in your city.

Neena

hello Suman, it would be a good idea to consult a speech therapist.

Suman Dhondiyal

his age is 7 year old.. he is in 2nd standard.

Hi Suman. You have not mentioned what age your child is. You may want to take the help of some development expert in your city, like VEXCEL, which have doctors as well as development experts who would be able to diagnose if there is a problem and provide required therapy.

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

doesn't pay attention towards studies

my son is 11 yrs old. His catching power is good but he doesn't pay attention to..

My 9yr old son is weak in tamil....

My son is studying in the IV std. He is very weak in tamil and is not interested..

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

Game regarding

My daughter don't know about what game is favourite for her

education

how to improve education skill

he has fear of not winning so he avoid t..

he has a fear of nit winning so he avoids to take part in activities