Speech problem

rajnivast

My son is 5 yr 10 months old. He is delayed in speech. At the age of 3 he started speaking one word. Still he speaks very few sentences. But he is excellent in study. He has difficuty in communication. Pls suggest how to improve his communication problem

• 5

rajnivast

Thnx Aarti ......could u pls suggest any speech therapist based out at jaipur....

I belive you must visit and take speech therapy classes... it is alreay late now. earler you take action better would be for your child.... speech dealy leads many personality issues later.

rajnivast

Thnx Archita.......

Archita Jha

Hi. There could be many reasons to it. May be he is a shy kid. I suggest you visit a speech therapist for they can best gauge the situation and come up with ways to improve it. My friend's elder sister had the same issue with her 5 yr old son. She consulted a speech therapist and it really helped.

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..