Speech problem

Rajnivast

My son is 5 yr 10 months old. He is delayed in speech. At the age of 3 he started speaking one word. Still he speaks very few sentences. But he is excellent in study. He has difficuty in communication. Pls suggest how to improve his communication problem

• 5

rajnivast

Thnx Aarti ......could u pls suggest any speech therapist based out at jaipur....

I belive you must visit and take speech therapy classes... it is alreay late now. earler you take action better would be for your child.... speech dealy leads many personality issues later.

rajnivast

Thnx Archita.......

Archita Jha

Hi. There could be many reasons to it. May be he is a shy kid. I suggest you visit a speech therapist for they can best gauge the situation and come up with ways to improve it. My friend's elder sister had the same issue with her 5 yr old son. She consulted a speech therapist and it really helped.

cranky

my elder son is 4 n half years old. recently I m blessed with baby boy in Januar..

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

always beating and fights with others

my child always fight with other and playing games .I am beating him but he is..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

behaviour

Hi ,My son is 3yr 6month .He is very friendly with strangers .who ever it may be..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..