Speech problem

Rajnivast

My son is 5 yr 10 months old. He is delayed in speech. At the age of 3 he started speaking one word. Still he speaks very few sentences. But he is excellent in study. He has difficuty in communication. Pls suggest how to improve his communication problem

• 5

rajnivast

Thnx Aarti ......could u pls suggest any speech therapist based out at jaipur....

I belive you must visit and take speech therapy classes... it is alreay late now. earler you take action better would be for your child.... speech dealy leads many personality issues later.

rajnivast

Thnx Archita.......

Archita Jha

Hi. There could be many reasons to it. May be he is a shy kid. I suggest you visit a speech therapist for they can best gauge the situation and come up with ways to improve it. My friend's elder sister had the same issue with her 5 yr old son. She consulted a speech therapist and it really helped.

Child mobile habit

My 1,1 year boy loves play qith my mobile. he cries when I take mobike from him..

She is physically weak constipate usuall..

Relatd health n her behaviour

shy

my child is very shy n he is very angry sometimes

my child is unable to concentrate in stu..

my child is very intelligent however get distracted in class and due to which he..

Behaviour

My child is about 5 years. He doesn't listen me most of the times and when I for..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..