Speech

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

Hi my name s Radha. Am from Dubai. My kid have expression delay for speech. How to treat this one.

• 1

Hi Radha! You must get in touch with a SLP or a Speech-Language Pathologist to find out the cause of speech disorder and work on it's treatment. Also if feasible work in close association with Sreenesh's class teacher/counselor/special educator on IEP. With continuous long term therapy you might find a positive change and improvement in his verbal and written speech.

Screen

My Son love to Watch T. V. He everytime engage himself in watching T. V. even h..

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

Aggressive

hii.. friends my daughter age is 3. 5. she is very aggressive... i don't konw ho..

hyper active

gets wild quickly for few things shout loudly always want to act like bossism..

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

Anaya behaviour

Anaya bahot jada roti hai .meri koi bhi bat nhi manti. bahot jiddi hogai hai k..

irritation of my child

i dont no y he irritate for all reason

Behaviour of

How to handle anger of my 5yr old son. He is very intelligent but sometime he ge..