Speech

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

Hi my name s Radha. Am from Dubai. My kid have expression delay for speech. How to treat this one.

• 1

Hi Radha! You must get in touch with a SLP or a Speech-Language Pathologist to find out the cause of speech disorder and work on it's treatment. Also if feasible work in close association with Sreenesh's class teacher/counselor/special educator on IEP. With continuous long term therapy you might find a positive change and improvement in his verbal and written speech.

cranky

my elder son is 4 n half years old. recently I m blessed with baby boy in Januar..

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

fear of watr

my 3 yr 8 months daughter fear water.... she still cries while having head bath...

stammering

my son 3. 5 stammers sometimes while talking.. is it normal for kids or we need..

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..