Spell bee form

Jasreen

How to get a spell bee form for my 7 year old

Jasreen

Thank u so much for the info..

Carol

Some schools have Cambridge English - Young learners exams (YLE) from 7 to 12 yrs. Individuals can also register for exams through online in british council website.

Jasreen

Thank you so much... but is any other english competitive exams for class 1 in delhi

Jasreen - spellbee is for children from age 10 onwards till 16 years, from grade 5 onwards.

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..