Spice food for babies

Aarthi Balaji

Dear friends, I would like to feed my baby spicy food. My baby is 6 months old. When and how shall I introduce spice food??

Sonali Korde

after 7 month u can start half green chilli in soup,and garlic tadkas in ghee but not more than 1,and jeera in baby food its good for digestion step by step increase

swati sachan

This is not the right time for spices... u jst hv to introduce food.. like daal water.. sooji kheer.. khichdi.. mashed n cooked fruits n vegetables.. with a pinch of salt n sugar nothing else.. dat to 1 feed a day only 4-5 spoons.... always wait 3-4 days to introduce a new food.

my 11month baby eat very little amount of food. how increase their capacity of..

my baby is 6 months old can I drink water her??

when to stop night feeding

my daughter is 3 months 14 days old she wakes up twice or thrice at night for fe..

8 th month starting food and time

hi I have 7 month old girl .what all are foods I give to my baby.

cerelac

can anyone help me to understand if cerelac is safe for my daughter who is 3mont..

Feeding bottle

Hi all. I am going to pump breastmilk in feeding bottle and give it to my son wh..

food for mommy

I have 2 months baby. what I have to eat for more production of milk? please su..

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..