Spice food for babies

Aarthi Balaji

Dear friends, I would like to feed my baby spicy food. My baby is 6 months old. When and how shall I introduce spice food??

Sonali Korde

after 7 month u can start half green chilli in soup,and garlic tadkas in ghee but not more than 1,and jeera in baby food its good for digestion step by step increase

swati sachan

This is not the right time for spices... u jst hv to introduce food.. like daal water.. sooji kheer.. khichdi.. mashed n cooked fruits n vegetables.. with a pinch of salt n sugar nothing else.. dat to 1 feed a day only 4-5 spoons.... always wait 3-4 days to introduce a new food.

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..

chickoo

Shall I give chickoo to my baby

eatting chart for10 mnths baby

what should we give to baby except milk

regarding formula feed

my baby s 7 months old nw... bt she s vry lean... so planning to start formula..

how should I prepare khichdi for my 6+ months baby

food for my 7 the month baby

hi all my little girl is 7 the month old. am giving her only 2 times solid food..

Food Timing for baby

At what time i should feed my baby i mean in the evening time before going to be..

food for 7month old baby

please tell me in detail about which things I can give my baby to eat or what no..