Stage fear

Nithya Bhathvi

Hi All, My son is 5. 4 years. Studying ukg. He is shy and also not opening his mouth while speaking to elders. If any one ask questions to him, he just ignores. He used to speak with his age groups, but avoids elders. Iam just worried about his behavior Also he gas stage fear, how to overcome it. Please guide me parents. Thanks

• 2

Nithya Bhathvi

Thanks Nikita for your valuable response. Will try

hi Nithya, don't worry. You can help him by being a role model yourself. ensure when you are outdoors, and meet some old person in the society or park, you greet them and make an effort to chit chat. once the child sees his mother talking, chances of him becoming comfortable are higher. also, do skype calls with his own grandparents, make him wish them on occassions etc. , if they have a gathering at their home and is possible for you, take your son for half hour and let him be. Do not push him too much or he might become more stubborn. hope this helps.

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

easily felt bore

what can i do that they r always feeling bored

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..