Steam Vaporizer

Usha

Hi,   Is that safe to use Steam Vaporizer for 8 month old baby? Please let me know the brand also so that i can buy it.   Thanks in advance.

Ami Pathak

Hi, You can go to any near by hospital for the same, it works . We did it once or twice when my son was having cold.

Hi, you could also explore Dr. Morepen and Vicks. (http://www.babyoye.com/vicks-vaporizer-v188.html)

Also, in case you have already seen a few in the stores, you could tell me the brands and I can look them up online and get back to you on whether they are similar to the one we have been using, if that is ok with you.

Hi Usha, the humidifier we use is not an Indian brand. I am not aware of the brands which have vaporizers or humidifiers available in India. Tried to look up on the Internet and found Kent and Phillips. Maybe you could check at a home appliance store and see which is selling the most. Definitely go for a good branded one :)

Usha

Hi Anurima, Also tell me which brand to buy.. Bcz im confused on which to buy. Thanks.

Usha

Thanks Anurima.

Hi Usha. We have been using a humidifier for my son since birth. He is also 8 months old. He used to have a stuffy nose every night. We started putting the humidifier on for a few hours when he went to bed and it seemed to help him. The steam from a vaporizer/humidifier moistens the air and it is beneficial especially during winter and when the child has a cold. Please make sure to change the water and clean the vaporizer everyday as the warm water could become a breeding ground for germs. I would not recommend any menthol based liquid or vicks be added to the water.

oil for massage

which oil is best for massage of a 3 months old among coconut/olive/mustard/almo..

formula feed

formula feed is good for 3. 5 mnth baby

food chart for 8 month old baby

hai friends, please suggest food chart for my 8month old littel girl...

how do we know baby has cough?

my 4. 5 months baby girl is coughing little ( khaasi). but I am not sure whether..

please advice

I have been feeding my 3. 5 month lo with pumped breastmilk since last 2. 5 mont..

feeding

my daughter 16 days old. she is not push my nipple in breastfeeding. and crying..

ear pierce

I wanna get my six month old daughters ear pierced, is gun shot a better idea? p..