stomach problem

Alina

My son is 4 years 4 months old. off late whenever he eats anything like his food, snack time,  dinner , he makes little little small balls of hard potty. had visited the doctor he says stomach upset. now its almost a week my son does this. i have stopped giving milk thinking it may worsen with diarhea. after eating anything he only complains saying mama i want to make potty, but luckily its not watery. dont know what to do about this. doctor advised me to give him zentel. but i waited for some time till his stomach sets up. i had given him zentel on 3rd july 2012. Please help

• 6

Hi Alina. Herbal teas are great for toddlers. Teas such as fennel, camomile, green tea and even lemongrass. Lemongrass tea helps in digestion. You can add half a teaspoon of honey for sweetness-tastes better than sugar :) I usually give my daughter (almost 4 years) some apple or prune juice for a few days to relieve her constipation. You could try it with your son too. Hope he is feeling better.

Alina

can anyone tell me if lemongrass tea could be given to toddlers.

Alina

can i give my son fresh milk, so that he can pass stools easily.

Alina

Alina

thank you doctor

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Hi Alina, The problem seems to be dietary. You need to give your child lots of fluids and fibre. This situation looks like a form of constipation. Mild laxative like syphilis looz can be given if the child is having problem in passing out the stools. Basically you need to give your child a healthy and fibrous diet with lots of fluids like water and soups. Also giving fresh fruits to the child will help in this condition. Deworming is not going to help as it is not the problem.

baby is not gaining weight

want to known what's the reason

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

every climate change she fell sick how t..

every climate change she fell sick how to boost immunity

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..

Toilet Training

My son is of 1. 5 years. I still use diaper 24*7. though I had bought a small..

not eating

hi moms my son is 14 months old. he is not eating food properly from 2 days. if..

tasty n healthy food

helloo hii mu son is 2. 10yr old he dsnt take proper food wat to do

how to leave feeding bottle

hi my son is 18 months old n is having milk from feeding bottle. please tel me h..