Special Needs

Stoping of breastfeeding

Grishma Patel

My baby is 1. 4 yr old and i want her to stop/leave breast feeding. so pls give me suggestions

Grishma Patel

Thank u all

shruti Punjabi

My daughter is 18 months she has stopped my feed only now .. The best is to apply neem n then give ur feed.. Grind the neem leaves n apply every time before ur feed .. The 1st day ur baby ll b v v restless n ll cry a lot but slowly from 2nd day it ll reduce.. N they ll stop .. But in my case I 1st stopped only during the day n use to give feeds at night n then slowly stopped that too which didn't trouble her much

Anuradha H

Replace one feed with cow's milk or formula every two three days. Once you are down to one feed a day, vary the feed time so that baby does not expect to be breastfed at that time everyday. After few days, you can feed on alternate days and then gradually drop the last feed depending on baby's response. Stopping suddenly may be difficult for baby to cope. During the transition spend lot of time with the baby and hold the baby more so that baby still gets special bonding time with you. Talk to the baby and cuddle during bottle feeds. Some babies won't mind the change and some are very sensitive. You have to go as per baby's needs.

Pallavi Deepak

Hi.... you can apply neem oil .

swells with itching

hi... I'm mother of twin babies.. my girl is having swells on her knees with it..

angry

hlo dr. mere bete ko bht gussa aata hai kyu aata hai ye pochna hai plz bht pares..

baby's weight

my son is only 9kg after cmpleting 1year. is it ok? He doesn't eat well. pls sug..

toilet traning

hi frnds,my son is 1 yr 4 months old. urine and motion both is doing wherever h..

DOWN SYNDROME//HYPOTHYROIDISIM

My 3 yrs old son Ojas doesnt talk yet ..he screams a lot ..keeps his tougue alwa..

breast milk donation

I am thinking of donating my breast milk, ever since my son is born I have to th..