Special Needs

Stoping of breastfeeding

Grishma Patel

My baby is 1. 4 yr old and i want her to stop/leave breast feeding. so pls give me suggestions

Grishma Patel

Thank u all

shruti Punjabi

My daughter is 18 months she has stopped my feed only now .. The best is to apply neem n then give ur feed.. Grind the neem leaves n apply every time before ur feed .. The 1st day ur baby ll b v v restless n ll cry a lot but slowly from 2nd day it ll reduce.. N they ll stop .. But in my case I 1st stopped only during the day n use to give feeds at night n then slowly stopped that too which didn't trouble her much

Anuradha H

Replace one feed with cow's milk or formula every two three days. Once you are down to one feed a day, vary the feed time so that baby does not expect to be breastfed at that time everyday. After few days, you can feed on alternate days and then gradually drop the last feed depending on baby's response. Stopping suddenly may be difficult for baby to cope. During the transition spend lot of time with the baby and hold the baby more so that baby still gets special bonding time with you. Talk to the baby and cuddle during bottle feeds. Some babies won't mind the change and some are very sensitive. You have to go as per baby's needs.

Pallavi Deepak

Hi.... you can apply neem oil .

DOWN SYNDROME//HYPOTHYROIDISIM

My 3 yrs old son Ojas doesnt talk yet ..he screams a lot ..keeps his tougue alwa..

low weight

hi my baby boy is 1. 7 year old but his weight is only 8. 6kg and height is 81..

week baby weight

my baby is 14 month but his weight is only 8. 2kg what i do his weight gain

my son is 21 months old and still can't..

my son is 21 months old and still can't talk. I'm tensed. what could be the..

Potty training 3 yr old .

Whenever he feels urge he says he want tobwear pamper.. not ready to do otherwis..

my daughter 2. 10 she does not like frui..

like banana, apple, mango,

speach

my son is not speaking .he use to speak only mama

potty training

hi all my son is 23months how to do potty training