Stubborn

Shilpa

Apr 17, 2014

Hi parents, my daughter is 6 year old. She is a stubborn child. She will not agree on something she does not like, be it clothes, food, greeting elders. Her behavior has left me embarrassed many times.

Hi Shipra! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/handling-a-3-stubborn-child/395

anger and lying

my little one is 3. 4 yrs old.. he become aggressive on very small things....

Sharing

My son is 5years 2months old. He starts shouting and even beating if he shares s..

my child is unable to concentrate in stu..

my child is very intelligent however get distracted in class and due to which he..

Attention Span and poor listener

My son has attention span problem. While studying in class he is unable to conce..

i want to shape up my child in a perfect..

all the time he thinks about family matters and has no concern about studies. al..

Measures to control agression in child

My son is showing hard agressiveness round the clock throughout the day.. he th..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

my son's aggressive n not social behavio..

hi my son who is 3 yr10 m old goes to pre kg. he was highly attached to me n al..